Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

hey, any chance of free trial? just got back into botting after about a 2yr break, also wondering if the script is kept up to date when i purchase it?

4 minutes ago, swagdadd said:

hey, any chance of free trial? just got back into botting after about a 2yr break, also wondering if the script is kept up to date when i purchase it?

Sent trial
    Yes it is

hey, bought this yesterday and doesn't work in mlm. just stands with bank open with task reading 'fixing inventory' do you have to have the attack lvl to equip your pickaxe or something? tried deleting the cache and save file etc but didnt help. any tips appreciated. 

5 minutes ago, riskypooid said:

hey, bought this yesterday and doesn't work in mlm. just stands with bank open with task reading 'fixing inventory' do you have to have the attack lvl to equip your pickaxe or something? tried deleting the cache and save file etc but didnt help. any tips appreciated. 

You cannot equip pickaxe. Make sure pickaxe and hammer is in the inventory

Just bought it but it keeps standing there at MLM waiting on the same spot to respawn. I don't get it, I selected "Move to another area if no ore is nearby" or however it is, and it still just mines until the spot depletes then stands there waiting for it. I don't know how to fix it but its making me hella paranoid haha.

Also I dont have any GUI at all, not sure if thats weird or not, im totally new. Just trying to run MLM on my HCIM for a few hours, was worth the four bucks, and I have a feeling this is operator error because you clearly put a lot of time into making this. Anyways, yeah, it's not working, I am just standing at MLM and not doing anything. I feel very sketchy about the movements and log in situation here, seems very obvious that it's a non-functioning bot. Still not regretting the purchase and am probably going to buy more of your stuff, just want to know how to make this function properly. 

Sorry for the spam dude, but I reset it and it started working, like I said, Im totally new. Working beautifully now, thanks a lot and giving you a positive feedback. Wish it could equip the pickaxe, but the hammer makes sense and it's a good price with no recurring fees. Can't wait to try it at Al-Kharid tomorrow, haha. If I hit the 6 hour logout will it log me right back in

34 minutes ago, swagzerker said:

ever possible for anybody on this forum to EVER add a runite ore mining bot that correctly banks???

The script does support runite mining at the mining guild, not sure what you are talking about