Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

The GUI is so god damn heavy. Is it just me or does it take a good 10 seconds to load? (for the first few times it seems)

But man, this script so SO SO SO SO SO SO SO well done. 

Every option you could think of, every little detail that could be useful is right there.

For $3.99? Absolutely worth every penny. Much Respect to Neff for this must have premium SDN script. 

It usually takes time to load when you are using a script of the SDN for the first time the client loads (Nothing I can do about that, you check how it loads faster if you open a second time). My local compiles are much faster in comparison.

Edited by Neffarion

If you don't have a hammer in your inventory when doing motherlode mine, it will bank for it. But it gets stuck once it has all the items, it won't close the bank. Closing the bank manually and it continues right on. Also it unequipped my pick-axe and keeps it in the inventory for some reason.

If you don't have a hammer in your inventory when doing motherlode mine, it will bank for it. But it gets stuck once it has all the items, it won't close the bank. Closing the bank manually and it continues right on. Also it unequipped my pick-axe and keeps it in the inventory for some reason.

Motherlode will only work with hammer and pick in the inventory

script runs great very well thought out but seems like osrs is onto its patterns, been banned on 4 separate dummy accounts after running this script for several hours :(