Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

sent

Nice script! Thanks for the trial. I've run it for a few hours, and it works very well. I also like the mouse effects. Its clear that you have put a lot of work into this script. Its very good! I would recommend anyone looking for a mining script to at least get a trial and consider this script. It is easily worth the price to buy it. Nice work @Neffarion!

Here are the few issues that I noticed. They aren't major issues since they can be pretty easily worked around, but I figured I would note them just to make you aware in case you weren't already.

The first thing is that you cannot start the script with antiban disabled. The check box is unchecked by default. If you do not check the antiban checkbox, this error happens when you try to start the script.

[ERROR]xxxxxxx: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists!

[ERROR]xxxxxxx: org.apache.1.4.0a.NumberIsTooLargeException: lower bound (0) must be strictly less than upper bound (-1)
    at org.apache.1.4.0j.UniformIntegerDistribution.<init>(UniformIntegerDistribution.java:78)
    at org.apache.1.4.9.RandomDataGenerator.0(RandomDataGenerator.java:198)
    at org.dreambot.api.methods.Calculations.random(Calculations.java:34)
    at NanoMiner.game.Antiban.b(Unknown Source)
    at NanoMiner.game.Antiban.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at NanoMiner.handlers.StartHandler.d(Unknown Source)
    at NanoMiner.handlers.StartHandler.a(Unknown Source)
    at NanoMiner.main.onStart(Unknown Source)
    at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:196)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[iNFO]xxxxx: Script set to running!

[iNFO]xxxxx: Stopping script: Nano Miner

[ERROR]xxxxxx: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:266)

I also noticed (but didn't capture the error) that if you check the manual cluster box, it also causes errors and fails to start. If you want to see the error, all you have to do is add a task with the manual cluster box checked.

One other very minor thing I noticed is that it seems to miscount the ores mined if you use varrock armor (10% chance to mine 2 ores instead of one). When the armor effect triggers, it only counts one ore instead of both. This isn't a big problem or anything, just something I had noticed.

The final suggestion I have would be to allow longer times between antiban actions. I would prefer something more like 1 action per 10+ minutes. This is just personal preference though.

Once again, thanks for the trial and nice job!

Edited by distraction

Nice script! Thanks for the trial. I've run it for a few hours, and it works very well. I also like the mouse effects. Its clear that you have put a lot of work into this script. Its very good! I would recommend anyone looking for a mining script to at least get a trial and consider this script. It is easily worth the price to buy it. Nice work @Neffarion!

Here are the few issues that I noticed. They aren't major issues since they can be pretty easily worked around, but I figured I would note them just to make you aware in case you weren't already.

The first thing is that you cannot start the script with antiban disabled. The check box is unchecked by default. If you do not check the antiban checkbox, this error happens when you try to start the script.

[ERROR]xxxxxxx: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists!

[ERROR]xxxxxxx: org.apache.1.4.0a.NumberIsTooLargeException: lower bound (0) must be strictly less than upper bound (-1)
    at org.apache.1.4.0j.UniformIntegerDistribution.<init>(UniformIntegerDistribution.java:78)
    at org.apache.1.4.9.RandomDataGenerator.0(RandomDataGenerator.java:198)
    at org.dreambot.api.methods.Calculations.random(Calculations.java:34)
    at NanoMiner.game.Antiban.b(Unknown Source)
    at NanoMiner.game.Antiban.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at NanoMiner.handlers.StartHandler.d(Unknown Source)
    at NanoMiner.handlers.StartHandler.a(Unknown Source)
    at NanoMiner.main.onStart(Unknown Source)
    at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:196)

[iNFO]xxxxx: Script set to running!

[iNFO]xxxxx: Stopping script: Nano Miner

[ERROR]xxxxxx: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:266)

I also noticed (but didn't capture the error) that if you check the manual cluster box, it also causes errors and fails to start. If you want to see the error, all you have to do is add a task with the manual cluster box checked.

One other very minor thing I noticed is that it seems to miscount the ores mined if you use varrock armor (10% chance to mine 2 ores instead of one). When the armor effect triggers, it only counts one ore instead of both. This isn't a big problem or anything, just something I had noticed.

The final suggestion I have would be to allow longer times between antiban actions. I would prefer something more like 1 action per 10+ minutes. This is just personal preference though.

Once again, thanks for the trial and nice job!

Thanks for the detailed feedback, many of the issues you are having are getting fixed in next update which I am gonna release this weekend (includes also motherload).

As for the varrock armor, I havent added support for that, not yet at least

I have tried different mining spot locations the script just collapses (NULL) i have been trying to work it for a hour now since i bought it could someone help me?

could you please reply to my message

I have tried different mining spot locations the script just collapses (NULL) i have been trying to work it for a hour now since i bought it could someone help me?

could you please reply to my message

Please do not spam me everywhere, posting once is enough.

I am currently looking into the issue and making a fix

EDIT:

(Regarding the debug console text you sent)

The issue seems to be that you have anti ban enabled without having any antiban actions. I will send an hotfix but for now all you have to do is either disable the antiban from the settings or if you want anti ban choose at least one action

Edited by Neffarion