Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

2 hours ago, Neffarion said:

I am interested to buy this for motherland mining. Is it possible to send a trial to test it before buyying?

Yes. I sent trial

Hi, I cannot add a motherlode mining task. IS it beacause of trial? I cannot add any task at all.

7 minutes ago, arashsoft said:

Hi, I cannot add a motherlode mining task. IS it beacause of trial? I cannot add any task at all.

You should be able to add it. Being trial or not
    You need to set up for motherlode and click on the Finish Task tab and click on Add as new Task

1 minute ago, Neffarion said:

You should be able to add it. Being trial or not
    You need to set up for motherlode and click on the Finish Task tab and click on Add as new Task

When I click on "Add as new task" nothing happens. The task is not added to my task overview tab.

screenshot_277.jpg.b4aa5ff5b24b436f4d7a2efba23a78cf.jpg

2 minutes ago, arashsoft said:

When I click on "Add as new task" nothing happens. The task is not added to my task overview tab.

screenshot_277.jpg.b4aa5ff5b24b436f4d7a2efba23a78cf.jpg

If you open the debug console and add the task, does something come up?

Love this script you have done a great job in making it but the only problem i'm having with the script is that the script finds the rocks too quick and starts spam clicking multiple rocks and i have got to a point were the bot is going back and forth looking weird for others. So could you please add a actions delay option in the menu settings so it doesn't look so obvious.

• 2 weeks later...

this script is so buggy now, doesn't work at all in MM anymore, bugs out frequently on normal ore. your herblore script doesnt even start for me.