Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

18 minutes ago, dragged said:

this script is so buggy now, doesn't work at all in MM anymore, bugs out frequently on normal ore. your herblore script doesnt even start for me. 

literally so confused. all it does on motherlode mode is mine rockfalls indefinitely now. even standing directly beside an ore vein and it doesn't do it. It doesn't walk, it doesn't mine veins, it literally just continuously mines rockfalls.

image.thumb.png.8ba2131d642bbb0e4cc8bb6af91cf253.png

1 hour ago, dragged said:

this script is so buggy now, doesn't work at all in MM anymore, bugs out frequently on normal ore. your herblore script doesnt even start for me. 

Are you using DB3 or DB2? The current version isn't made for DB3

Regardless all the scripts are going to get a new version which revamps the whole UI and behavior. Expect it whenever DB3 is out of beta (sometime next week I think)

Edited by Neffarion

1 minute ago, Neffarion said:

Are you using DB3 or DB2? The current version isn't made for DB3

Regardless all the scripts are going to get a new version which revamps the whole UI and behavior. Expect it whenever DB3 is out of beta (sometime next week I think)

I tried DB2 but I couldn't get it to load, i'll try again in a few. And good to know, i'll be looking forward to their release.

21 minutes ago, dragged said:

I tried DB2 but I couldn't get it to load, i'll try again in a few. And good to know, i'll be looking forward to their release.

Seems to work fine on DB2. Wish there was a way to select which vein cluster you stood at though.

This script isn't working for MM at all for me. Have tried all sorts of fixes that were suggested by you, Neff, and all it does is stand around and mine rockfalls.
    It will mine a rock or two every few minutes but otherwise looks extremely bot-like and is far less efficient than just mining by hand.

I would like my money back for this script if possible, I bought it yesterday and am almost positive I won't be using it again.

Thank you.

47 minutes ago, 321cantwin said:

This script isn't working for MM at all for me. Have tried all sorts of fixes that were suggested by you, Neff, and all it does is stand around and mine rockfalls.
    It will mine a rock or two every few minutes but otherwise looks extremely bot-like and is far less efficient than just mining by hand.

I would like my money back for this script if possible, I bought it yesterday and am almost positive I won't be using it again.

Thank you.

Please read my message above

This script works for me, occasionally stands still for bit, but overall does the motherlode mining I need. What's strange is it doesn't equip the rune pickaxe, it only takes the pickaxe into inventory. If I equip the rune pickaxe manually, it goes to bank to get an addy pickaxe in inventory. Any fix for this?

4 hours ago, squall11592 said:

This script works for me, occasionally stands still for bit, but overall does the motherlode mining I need. What's strange is it doesn't equip the rune pickaxe, it only takes the pickaxe into inventory. If I equip the rune pickaxe manually, it goes to bank to get an addy pickaxe in inventory. Any fix for this?

Until Dreambot 3 hits the current version only supports hammer and pickaxe in the inventory.
    After that you will be able to use it as you like (though I still recommend it that way because its more efficient)