Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Castle Wars [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 7.99$] [Supports All Factions!] [Flawless Tickets!]

Nex

It blows my mind a script this low quality can get accepted onto the SDN as a premium script. Especially with a price tag like this.

Edited by Noodle Boy

It blows my mind a script this low quality can get accepted onto the SDN as a premium script. Especially with a price tag like this.

not sure what u on about? any errors?

if this is a rant on the simplicity of the script please go try one with alot of action and enjoy you're bans!

just ran this bot for 2 days '10hr' at a time. zero issues and got all the tickets i could ever need great work mate 10/10

Good to hear!, glad you're enjoying the script

Edited by Nex

• 2 weeks later...

Missed the time window but just bought it anyways! Look forward to using it tonight!

I have had the script not even 24 hours and I will say this script is well worth your money. I will be buying again from Nex and I would highly recommend his scripts. Thanks again bud! 

Missed the time window but just bought it anyways! Look forward to using it tonight!

I have had the script not even 24 hours and I will say this script is well worth your money. I will be buying again from Nex and I would highly recommend his scripts. Thanks again bud! 

glad you're liking the script :) other script trails last 24h, so im sure u can test those before buying  :wub:

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/9319-nex-trial-requests-please-post-here-to-request-a-script-trial