Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Miscellaneous Updates

Eliot

The Administrator isn't solely to blame for the decisions revolving around the administration (consisting of all the developers AND the administrator). It just seems like basic administrative 101 decisions that occur when one decides to operate a botting forum.

Which decisions are we talking about?

Which decisions are we talking about?

Decisions such as those regarding monetary-related concepts and market-related concepts. Specifically, the guidelines for the market being (or formerly being) insufficient, VIP+ usergroups being overpriced, unnecessary usergroups, offsite vouchs and other incomplete areas which need revisions in order to be efficient.

Does Mikasa have a job that limits him only to the weekends? Are you and Swaq not on, on the weekends?

Yeah, I work monday-friday 9-5 & have 3 hours of commute each day, so only have like an hour per day, for now, to be online

Does Mikasa have a job that limits him only to the weekends? Are you and Swaq not on, on the weekends?

I am online all the time. I expect that you come online for a second and if we're not here, you say we're never here. I'll try my best to be online 24/7 yep.

I am online all the time. I expect that you come online for a second and if we're not here, you say we're never here. I'll try my best to be online 24/7 yep.

i think hes trying to say that im not needed :P

Decisions such as those regarding monetary-related concepts and market-related concepts. Specifically, the guidelines for the market being (or formerly being) insufficient, VIP+ usergroups being overpriced, unnecessary usergroups, offsite vouchs and other incomplete areas which need revisions in order to be efficient.

VIP+ had features that we had planned on being released but were put on hold (which is why it's being temporarily removed until those features can be implemented)

No usergroups were removed.

Nothing has changed with offsite vouches, afaik.

Nothing monetary-related has been changed.

Idk, maybe I'm missing your point. ._.

I was asking why you only need him on the weekends I do not judge activity based on me coming on for 30 seconds. If you aren't on on the weekends than yes, I see the need for him. If you and eliot are on just as much during the weekend as you are on the weekend, what is the point in having someone as moderator for 2 days instead of 7 like you guys.

i think hes trying to say that im not needed :P

If you aren't needed during the week, why are you needed during the weekend was my point :P

I was asking why you only need him on the weekends I do not judge activity based on me coming on for 30 seconds. If you aren't on on the weekends than yes, I see the need for him. If you and eliot are on just as much during the weekend as you are on the weekend, what is the point in having someone as moderator for 2 days instead of 7 like you guys.

If you aren't needed during the week, why are you needed during the weekend was my point :P

they dont NEED me, but i offered to stick around & help when i have time, so they're keeping me for now

we've discussed it, & i dont gain anything out of it that i dont already get from sponsor, so it shouldnt matter for now

Archived