Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Miscellaneous Updates

Eliot

Community,

The staff had a meeting today and we decided on a few tweaks to the forums:

• VIP+ is no longer purchasable as it is currently the same as VIP. It will come back with the promised features when the developers finish them.
    • We have again changed our position on account rentals. We will allow account rentals and we will assist in disputes when possible. We still do not recommend renting accounts.
    • Some community/staff members expressed concern over @Mikasa's activity level. @Mikasa will remain on the staff, but will almost exclusively help out on weekends. If you need rapid assistance, PM @Swaq or me.
    • Mobile users will now see Basik as the default theme, not Mobile.
    • The upvoting system will be replaced with a like system only if it does not erase the current reputation of members.
    • Decided to poll if spam threads should show under the Recent Threads section on the forum home: click here for poll.
    • We have decided not to promote anyone to super moderator at this time, we will continue keeping an eye out for good candidates.
    • We may look for a new global moderator in a non-US timezone in the near future.
    • Forum advertisements will be hidden for all users with a VIP or sponsor rank.
    • We will keep the current chat system.
    • We will be changing default user titles (e.g. leecher, member, super member, etc) to something better, more to come soon!

Have a nice week everyone!

Cheers,

The DreamBot Staff

In my opinion, VIP+ should be removed till when the forums goes big. And hope to see this site bigger and bigger sooner or later. ^_^

Seems you did not read clearly. VIP+ is removed until the feature that makes it $2 extra arrives.

I'm unsure as to why many of these revisions weren't originally instated when DreamBot first opened. I guess better late than never.

I'm unsure as to why many of these revisions weren't originally instated when DreamBot first opened. I guess better late than never.

Time was different when there was a different Administrator.

Forgot to add: We will be changing default user titles (e.g. leecher, member, super member, etc) to something better, more to come soon!

Time was different when there was a different Administrator.

The Administrator isn't solely to blame for the decisions revolving around the administration (consisting of all the developers AND the administrator). It just seems like basic administrative 101 decisions that occur when one decides to operate a botting forum.

Archived