Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • MMOearn.com - RS GIVEAWAY DISCORD ⚡Over 1,000 Things To Do For Free RuneScape Gold⚡Amazon,Hulu,GameFly,Charity⚡

MMOearn

ezgif_4_6fc050b52d.gif

1343453028_MMOearn-Forum-Banner(12).thumb.png.333d4f8cd104454eb646ebf12c56e59d.png

Billions Of OSRS & RS3 Gold Dispensed Since 2016!

We are new to DreamBot but have been active on other forums. Over 50k forum views across all our active posts since June 2016. We have had ads on DreamBot for 3 months over the past year.

Ask us about our 400+ Vouches :)

Please be sure to read over all our "How To Earn Credits" guides on MMOearn.

If you don't you may not get credits! Please ask for help from our support on how to complete offers before leaving nasty forum posts. Offers can be tricky and we don't control when they credit. Over 1 million credits have been earned, offers do credit.

Please message staff if you ever have trouble getting credits! :)

If you ever need help just message us!

this is the biggest bullshiti ve ever seen...

wasted like 5 minutes just to get to the survey...  and then after wasting 10 minuts it just stoped bcz i wasnt fit for the survey..

dont use this people it is a waste of time...

this is the biggest bullshiti ve ever seen...

wasted like 5 minutes just to get to the survey...  and then after wasting 10 minuts it just stoped bcz i wasnt fit for the survey..

dont use this people it is a waste of time...

I'm sorry you had troubles. We actually have guides posted all around MMOearn. Including one when you first click on the earn credits page that says "Be the person the survey wants you to be" I'm sorry you missed all those guides and had trouble. Please contact us on MMOearn and I'd love to explain to you how to do offers properly. 

I just wasted 20 minutes of my time giving all of my personal information away only to get nothing. I hope you make good money from selling my data.

did more surveys and each have an excuse to not pay me.

I just wasted 20 minutes of my time giving all of my personal information away only to get nothing. I hope you make good money from selling my data.

did more surveys and each have an excuse to not pay me.

BE AWARE THIS USER SIGNED UP TO DREAMBOT 1 HOUR BEFORE POSTING THIS

Please understand MMOearn does not control when an offer credits. All we can do is provide our guides and hope you follow them.

The first guide that pops up on MMOearn states "BE THE PERSON THE SURVEY WANTS YOU TO BE". Surveys want very specific people, that's why you're getting disqualified. 

MMOearn states in our TOS anything entered on MMOearn is kept safe and secure. Anything entered into a third-party we have zero control over. We do not sell your data as it would go against our TOS.

Over 1.3 Million credits have been earned since our launch in June 2016. Offers vary heavily depending on which country you're from. USA has the best offers.

I'm sorry you didn't want to reach out to us before leaving a nasty comment. Please let us help we are happy too as stated everywhere on MMOearn and the bottom of this forum post. If you missed all that I'm sure you missed our survey guide. :)

• 1 month later...

We want everyone to get credits for gold! We know it can be tricky, but we're here to help. Just message us and we will guide you on your journey for free gold and membership :)

Buy RuneScape Gold Cheap

New giveaways every week!

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 3 months later...

Archived