Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Congratulations Patriots

Swaq

Well, Seattle started looking like Auburn with that catch. I couldn't believe it in all honesty but I'm glad the Patriots got the dub in the end. :)

Let's throw the ball at the 1 yard line when we have the best running back in the NFL.

Good job retards. 

That's like the 10th time I have heard that exact same statement haha!

Overall it was interesting to watch. I'd much rather watch a game (any sport really) where it is neck and neck the entire time instead of one team running off and dominating the entire thing. Much more betterer :D

That's like the 10th time I have heard that exact same statement haha!

Overall it was interesting to watch. I'd much rather watch a game (any sport really) where it is neck and neck the entire time instead of one team running off and dominating the entire thing. Much more betterer :D

It was a good game still, but it's still annoying that they had the game and then threw it.

Literally.