Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Buddy Nugs' Path to debt freedom...

Buddy Nugs

Im botting on 27 accounts?

3 computers running 9 bots each and im suiciding them.

Buying bonds for 27 accounts means u didnt even profit in a week then, and if they're suiciding you wont make the bond costs back in time?

Buying bonds for 27 accounts means u didnt even profit in a week then, and if they're suiciding you wont make the bond costs back in time?

I am guessing this is not his normal method.

It was free membership weekend so he probably took advantage of the time to fletch on f2p accounts

I am guessing this is not his normal method.

It was free membership weekend so he probably took advantage of the time to fletch on f2p accounts

Yep! To both! The final mule before monday banhammer was a little over 33m.  And yes, I actually was trying a script out I wrote and wanted to simultaneously test a few things, free member being the best time to do so !

:D 

Yep! To both! The final mule before monday banhammer was a little over 33m.  And yes, I actually was trying a script out I wrote and wanted to simultaneously test a few things, free member being the best time to do so !

That is really great progress! Always love seeing these type of threads, especially when they do well

How to you plan on continuing the profits w/o the free membership and code? 

• 2 weeks later...

How to you plan on continuing the profits w/o the free membership and code? 

I'm actually now using my profits to buy mem.

Currently I've had 3 bots banned, but that comes with the territory.

I'm on a little hiatus right now, but my current profit is sitting at 65m!

For my first farm and only two weekends i think i did alright

Thanks everyone for the motivation!

• 2 months later...

First of all, Thank you for your service. I hope that you are able to reach and exceed your goal. If you need anything feel free to reach out to me, I would be more than glad to help out a veteran.

Archived