Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Buddy Nugs' Path to debt freedom...

Buddy Nugs

SUP!!

To make a long story short, I got paid alot while I was in the US Military , got medically discharged in 2014, am awaiting back payment and am having to do what I can in my talents to get by until my therapy allows me to regain functionality of my left leg.

GOAL

I , every month, have trouble paying a single bill of 72$ and some change. My goal is to make at least 100$ a month  while minimizing my bans (hopefully none) .  

Goal = 25m / Week at a market price of $1:1M (subjective obviously depending on market)

SETUP

I will be using 3 different computers through my house, utilizing a new client for each bot. I plan to ALWAYS have 3 bots up, while breaking and resting bots/scripts in between. I will be using only 3 skills, Woodcutting, Fletching, and Cooking. Hopefully by the end of the first month I will have a good handful of farmers at my disposal.

CURRENT BOT SETUP

I currently am running 3 computers, with 9 accounts associated with each computer, allowing for each worker to technically have a lighter workday than I used too, but the multitude of bots will allow me to farm nonstop. I'm currently training WOODCUTTING and am keeping all bots F2P, making this more of a challenege than a goal now that I'm thinking of it...lol. 

Once I raise my woodcutting level on each bot to around the 60's i randomly switch to fletching said logs, then selling. Cooking is TBD once I research a more solid profitable route.

I started this earlier today with over 50 aged lvl 3's , making bans just an annoying setback.

As of this time I have moved  65m to mules!

My process now is that of how I used to play when I was a kid. Please feel free to throw in any advice or criticisms, and be safe botting !

Best,

Buddy 

P.S. Even though I just started this goal today, not all my lvl 3's had straight board level 1 skills. Hopefully I keep getting more days like today, though it was a lot of mitigation and micro managing glitches, walks, breaking times etc.

good luck!

going to follow your progress :)

Good luck! I believe you can do it!

Thanks guys! Night one done and no bans ! Will post update on money muled laer today! :P

Best of luck buddy! :D

Goodluck 

Best of luck. Consider buying a private script if this will be a long term thing. It will be well worth it in the long run.

Thanks guys ! And yes, all my scripts are private or self written >.<

Just updated, at 15m+! =D

End of Day 2 Total

21056k or 21m. 

Thanks guys ! And yes, all my scripts are private or self written >.<

Just updated, at 15m+! =D

End of Day 2 Total

21056k or 21m. 

How did u make 21 mil fletching in 2 days when I bearly made 20m with 4 lava dragon bots in a week

How did u make 21 mil fletching in 2 days when I bearly made 20m with 4 lava dragon bots in a week

Im botting on 27 accounts?

3 computers running 9 bots each and im suiciding them.

Archived