Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • best break routine for botting agility?

I try to have it take at least one short break per hour and a longer one ever 4-5. So like maybe 2-10 minute break each hour, then a 20-50 minute break after 4-5. I wouldn't run any bot for more than 6 hours a day on the same script. I'm sure people do that and get away with it, but I haven't been banned yet and I wanna keep it that way.

I try to have it take at least one short break per hour and a longer one ever 4-5. So like maybe 2-10 minute break each hour, then a 20-50 minute break after 4-5. I wouldn't run any bot for more than 6 hours a day on the same script. I'm sure people do that and get away with it, but I haven't been banned yet and I wanna keep it that way.

ty 

Thats what I do with all my bots. Out of around XXX i only lose X a week. for me it works.

To OP, take into account what you would do during a regular day and how often you HAVE to get off to go pee or eat. Then just fudge around with your timer so they look like they are from other countries (according to their proxy obv, if they have one). Breaks IN MY OPINION are like the last line of defense. I have insomnia and have stayed up without logging for over 3 days, and they that happens. Best!!

• 2 weeks later...

So far I have made it to 85woodcutting on a fresh Level 3 account (with premium woodcutting script and covert mode)

I have set 3 breaks. One average, one short, and one long.

It goes along the lines of -

Average: 2-3 hours playtime, 20-40 minute break.

Short: 30 minutes playtime, 5-10 minute break.  

Long: 10 - 14 hours playtime, 8-10 hours break.

So far I haven't been banned on 4 accounts :)

• 2 months later...

So far I have made it to 85woodcutting on a fresh Level 3 account (with premium woodcutting script and covert mode)

I have set 3 breaks. One average, one short, and one long.

It goes along the lines of -

Average: 2-3 hours playtime, 20-40 minute break.

Short: 30 minutes playtime, 5-10 minute break.  

Long: 10 - 14 hours playtime, 8-10 hours break.

So far I haven't been banned on 4 accounts :)

how are you botting for that long? i dont run my bots over an hour at a time haha 

Archived