Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alextehgg

I'm 104 cb general opinions on which script I should purchase I would of bought brutal dragon script straight away like but didn't see it not on any other site either, I can spend $20 just wanna hear some opinions really which one I should buy, I want the most oldschool gp efficient way as I only wanna get a lil rich so i can buy gear and boss proper :D thanks looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

already bought a wyvern script did 72 hours str8 2days ago shit gp/hr tho

Your lucky you can still log in, proceed at high risk of account death

Your lucky you can still log in, proceed at high risk of account death

I dont fully afk I monitor every so ofton i might just buy the gdrag one lol

I dont fully afk I monitor every so ofton i might just buy the gdrag one lol

Don't bot on an account you care about

Either way, don't risk it, unless you want to get a ban, like Noidlox said, if you don't mind loosing it by all means do it, if not then stop while you still have your account. Also the GDK one doesn't work for a lot of people

Archived