Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Zawy's Private script shop

Zawy

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

I've bought several of Zawy's private and public scripts now, and I must say that every script I've purchased have been not only high quality, and great value but the speed at which Zawy makes these scripts is incredible! I requested a fairly complex private script that I thought would take at least a week to make, had Zawy sending me the completed script the next day; on top of free bug fixes. I definitely see myself purchasing more public and private scrips from Zawy in the future 👌

Zawy works fast and great communicator, but sadly the script I was given was of low quality. Got banned within 2 hours of use. He might try to downplay it, but I'm not saying anything is wrong with him - I'm only refering to his work, which was of sloppy.

On 4/22/2020 at 8:53 AM, Mattchew said:

Zawy works fast and great communicator, but sadly the script I was given was of low quality. Got banned within 2 hours of use. He might try to downplay it, but I'm not saying anything is wrong with him - I'm only refering to his work, which was of sloppy.

what kind of bot?

• 2 weeks later...

ZAWY is a wizard with scripts! Has went way beyond what he needed to with communication with me and troubleshooting as new needs and issues have become apparent. If you need something done give him a shout! Full functioning setup.

Archived