Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Zawy's Private script shop

Zawy

• 1 month later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

If you're wanting a private script made for you, Zawy is your man! I had him make me a private script that I thought would be rather complex, (and isn't a very well known method of making one of the best money makers in osrs.) but he made it look simple and easy! He's perfected every minor detail I asked for, making such a flawless script for a great price.
    Talking to him was very easy, he understood a lot and even when he didn't have the game knowledge he learnt everything for the script I requested just to make sure it was the PERFECT script!

Very nice guy, I'd highly recommend him if you're looking for an affordable, flawless private script. <3

• 3 weeks later...

If you're looking for any types of script, Zawy is your man to go to!

He is very trustful and would never share your script. He is also very supportive&respectful and helps you with the script after you have bought it.

If there is anything you want changed with the script or got any questions then he will help you for sure. 

I vouch for him as many times as i can hehe..

I am going to always buy from him for sure.  🙂

Archived