Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Zawy's Private script shop

Zawy

Huge vouch for Zawy. First time in the business and he made everything very simple and answered many of my dumb questions. Appreciate his service along with his very well detailed script.

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't recommend / Had a bad review from first place and he wasn't gonna edit my script unless I deleted bad review. Paid $200 CAD for a script that's maybe $50. Shitty services / scriptwriters I'd say just go to the next person you can find and don't do what I did

Okay so from day 1 I paid him. (Tuesday) I didn't get a response tell the weekend (Saturday). For him to tell me he might be able to work on it tomorrow (Sunday) if he wasn't hung over which just says enough on how professional he is but he didn't start it until the (tuesday) of the next week so he started a week after I paid him, when 'complete' he didn't really know if the script worked which is understandable and he made me run it off accounts testing and lost lots of money from dying multiple time (butler bots) after that it's an extremely slow script with horrible response time, still goes out of the portal it banks money but can keep thousands of laws but outside of his script lets talk about his services...

Also since he wasn't responding to me I said that I was going to open a dispute at 6PM on Saturday and he responded at 6:10PM on Saturday...

So first of all after getting told he will start my script if he's not hung over and if he is hung over he will do it on Monday.. He says this after not responding to me for about 4-5 days (after I paid) which I don't know about you guys but I was pretty sour about it I'm sure 90% of DB users would be too...

Only really made this post because he basically blackmailed me to edit mine when I had a bad review or he wouldn't edit my script and nobody deserves to waste there time / money with this guy.

• 1 month later...

Archived