Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Manly Fletcher | AIO Fletcher | Stringing & Fletching

Manly

Really nice fletching script runs for 3 hours and 30 minutes without any problem!

image.png.0ffd659fab488c4986a41723f745d5dd.png

The only thing that I have seen is that the mouse is staying in chat area when clicking interface for fletching maybe add a mouse random?
    Like checking fletching stat experience, moving camera a bit more making it more human

EDIT: Account has been perm banned after using the script for 4 hours. without a break, It was a clean account + IP never banned untill now

• 4 weeks later...

hey, i used this script a month ago, it worked like a charm and i loved it, thought about getting back into it now, but it refuses to go into the bank and get out the materials, like it will not enter the bank at all, but if i click into the bank for it it withdraws and crafts without any problem, but when its done crafting its just waiting for me to enter the bank for it again. does anyone know about this issue? it feels more like it is an issue with dreambot rather then the script, but im not sure.

4 minutes ago, Nemeziz92 said:

hey, i used this script a month ago, it worked like a charm and i loved it, thought about getting back into it now, but it refuses to go into the bank and get out the materials, like it will not enter the bank at all, but if i click into the bank for it it withdraws and crafts without any problem, but when its done crafting its just waiting for me to enter the bank for it again. does anyone know about this issue? it feels more like it is an issue with dreambot rather then the script, but im not sure.

Have you got the latest version of dreambot? Make sure by running DBLauncher.jar . If you don't have it, download it from the website.

4 minutes ago, Man16 said:

Have you got the latest version of dreambot? Make sure by running DBLauncher.jar . If you don't have it, download it from the website.

dam that fixed it right away! thanks alot for quick response! :)

Either its this script or the other combat script that hacked my fucking account and rinsed my whole fucking bank.. used this script for a week and the other combat script for 3 days.. and now this morning i got hacked and totally rinsed

4 minutes ago, 310kgbench said:

Either its this script or the other combat script that hacked my fucking account and rinsed my whole fucking bank.. used this script for a week and the other combat script for 3 days.. and now this morning i got hacked and totally rinsed

Perhaps trying one of the gold generators or logging into those fake runescape forum websites wasn't such a good idea after all.

Tl;dr: Scripts are extensively checked (software review AND human review) for malicious code that could steal your credentials. There's no such thing as getting hacked from an SDN script.

19 minutes ago, Articron said:

Perhaps trying one of the gold generators or logging into those fake runescape forum websites wasn't such a good idea after all.

Tl;dr: Scripts are extensively checked (software review AND human review) for malicious code that could steal your credentials. There's no such thing as getting hacked from an SDN script.

Thats so fucked up because i never logged onto anything else than the dreambot client.

48 minutes ago, 310kgbench said:

Cmon dude we all know fr33_pr3m_5cr1pt5_dr34mb0t.exe is fake

Archived