Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Manly Fletcher | AIO Fletcher | Stringing & Fletching

Manly

• 1 month later...

I've been running this script across 2 accounts for a total of about 8 hours now with no issues. I've not run it that long straight cause I'm not a moron, but it's goin' strong. The proggy is fucked up though. It spazzes a lot and the XP gained and products per hour are majorly jacked up. Great script nonetheless. I'd like another option on it to not use the camera angle anti-ban.

Edit: I think the reason it's jacking up is because it's picking up the experience/level of the first account for the 2nd account and saying -7 levels and 5m xp then just spazzing. It's unable to separate the tabs for the experience.

Edit 2: The products created and products/hr are doing the same thing, it's adding a tick for everything made on both accounts. But x2 because both accounts are registering it together as well so I'm getting 80k products/hr.

I've been running this script across 2 accounts for a total of about 8 hours now with no issues. I've not run it that long straight cause I'm not a moron, but it's goin' strong. The proggy is fucked up though. It spazzes a lot and the XP gained and products per hour are majorly jacked up. Great script nonetheless. I'd like another option on it to not use the camera angle anti-ban.

Edit: I think the reason it's jacking up is because it's picking up the experience/level of the first account for the 2nd account and saying -7 levels and 5m xp then just spazzing. It's unable to separate the tabs for the experience.

Edit 2: The products created and products/hr are doing the same thing, it's adding a tick for everything made on both accounts. But x2 because both accounts are registering it together as well so I'm getting 80k products/hr.

Refresh your scripts before you run a new instance

• 4 weeks later...

Refresh your scripts before you run a new instance

Hey Manly, do you mind updating this script? I like the script, but now the script can't fletch maple longbows (u) after putting all the bows and strings in inventory. 

Hey Manly, do you mind updating this script? I like the script, but now the script can't fletch maple longbows (u) after putting all the bows and strings in inventory.

Did something break recently? Im going to need a test account so I can fix it if thats the case.

Did something break recently? Im going to need a test account so I can fix it if thats the case.

Yes brother. The longbow(u) does not get string. Do fix it. Also, keep up with the antiban. Would love if yours have a longer randomized antiban :) 

• 2 months later...

Hi mate, great script. only problem I have is i cant leave running and leave the room while doing stringing, after it finishes all it just sits at the bank after depositing but doesnt log out or stop clicking so just sits at the bank clicking empty every now and again. did this for an hour before i realised i was still logged in and had to force log out !

tayn

• 2 weeks later...

The script could use an update. Like the above comment said. I ran it for 25 minutes until I realized that it only fletched 14 yew longs, I ran the script and it pulled out 14 bow strings and 14 yewlongs(u) but after it strung them it just sat in the bank clicking around but didn't log out.

Basically, it's not clicking on the banker/bank to open it up again to continue the cycle so it just stays stuck there.

Hi mate, great script. only problem I have is i cant leave running and leave the room while doing stringing, after it finishes all it just sits at the bank after depositing but doesnt log out or stop clicking so just sits at the bank clicking empty every now and again. did this for an hour before i realised i was still logged in and had to force log out !

tayn

The script could use an update. Like the above comment said. I ran it for 25 minutes until I realized that it only fletched 14 yew longs, I ran the script and it pulled out 14 bow strings and 14 yewlongs(u) but after it strung them it just sat in the bank clicking around but didn't log out.

Basically, it's not clicking on the banker/bank to open it up again to continue the cycle so it just stays stuck there.

Need a test account.

Edit: I think I fixed it. I submitted an update.

Archived