Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Manly Fletcher | AIO Fletcher | Stringing & Fletching

Manly

today the script decides to log me in go in my bank and log me off why?

Check the log and see what it says. Do you have a knife or enough supplies?

I've tried to set to string yew long bows, but every time I run the script it just logs me out

nvm it works now I'm just fried

No string/logs detected

• 3 weeks later...

Great script, incredibly smooth and reliable - thanks!

Any chance you would ever add gem to bolt tip support? -Just simply using a chisel on 27 gems and repeat.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Hi Man16,

The script is not working for me. Trying to cut yew longbows, but it gets stuck at the "cut all" interface.

It correctly banks, pulls out new logs, clicks on knife then on log, but then it continues clicking the knife onto the log instead of clicking on the new interface with the "longbow" image.

Thanks

Hi Man16,

The script is not working for me. Trying to cut yew longbows, but it gets stuck at the "cut all" interface.

It correctly banks, pulls out new logs, clicks on knife then on log, but then it continues clicking the knife onto the log instead of clicking on the new interface with the "longbow" image.

Thanks

I am aware, look at OP.

Archived