Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Manly Fletcher | AIO Fletcher | Stringing & Fletching

Manly

• 3 weeks later...
    On 5/16/2018 at 5:22 PM, Man16 said:

Have you got the latest version of dreambot? Make sure by running DBLauncher.jar . If you don't have it, download it from the website.

Got the latest but I’m having this problem, is it on my side..?

This bot is amazing. I got 99 fletching with it this morning. I would leave it on about 6 hours a day in 2 hour segments, I've had it downloaded maybe 10 days? Never had a problem and very easy to use, cannot recommend enough! If you follow the correct guides online you can actually turn a profit quite well. From 85 - 99 I made over 10 million stringing Magic longbows and selling them.

• 2 months later...

I must say, this is my first Fletching script that i ever used and i'm really impressed by it. 

Got from lvl 1 to somehwhat to 80s in a few days. Not banned :D

• 1 month later...
    • 3 months later...

Could you make the script switch between clicking make all and hitting spacebar (for options like stringing where there is only one option) not cutting

And, one more thing, maybe add a little bit more anti-ban (odd slight camera movement, check level every like every 12-22 mins)?

• 5 months later...

Bot is amazing. Used it for a few hours and decided to take a break. THE NEXT THING MORNING I WAKE UP AND WHAT DO I SEE? Nothing on my account 😆
    Protect your accounts boiizzzz

Lost only 15m worth of bank, but it was all I had 😅

29 minutes ago, RivaleNV said:

Bot is amazing. Used it for a few hours and decided to take a break. THE NEXT THING MORNING I WAKE UP AND WHAT DO I SEE? Nothing on my account 😆
    Protect your accounts boiizzzz

Lost only 15m worth of bank, but it was all I had 😅

yeah sure bro i really wanted ur 15m which is like $5

people still falling for gold generators in 2020 pepelaugh

10 hours ago, Man16 said:

yeah sure bro i really wanted ur 15m which is like $5

people still falling for gold generators in 2020 pepelaugh

Oh I am not blaming you at all.. It's just weird 😜 because I haven't been using anything where I had to provide my login details

@edit
    I really did find the script useful, just found it a bit dodgy.
    STILL USING IT :D

Archived