Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • SELLING TUT ACCOUNTS

superzub

Hey guys, I have 117 tut complete accounts.

I haven't done any quests or registered the emails.

These accounts have never been botted, i did tut island myself.

These accounts are from 1-30 days old. i started making them last month and finished today.

selling them for 95kea, if you buy over 50, 90k ea, over 100 85k ea.

pm me

9$ for a months work.  You sir are a true hero.  Good luck

well asshole thank you very much. i just spend 20 minutes a day so its not hard, and its so i don't buy rs gold, a lot easier than making gold in game, so yeah, thanks nerd.

Do not try and buy them. I did, and he took the money and never responded. Im sick of this forum. too many scammers.

Make a scam report against the user please.

the whole "LOLOLOL" thing doesn't work, bud. Id LOVEEE to see those screenshots. because I know for a fact YOU DONT HAVE THEM. I have your conversation that you never responded to me to either. Youre so pathetic for scamming over 8m. whatre you like 16? cant go out and get a job to make some money so you have to scam people for low amounts of gold? youre sick dude. LMAO. I love people like you. :D

Infactttt, GO AHEAD. post those screenshots RIGHT HERE, and on my thread when the mods clear it in the dispute section against you. ID LOVEEE TO SEE THEM. Ahaha.

the whole "LOLOLOL" thing doesn't work, bud. Id LOVEEE to see those screenshots. because I know for a fact YOU DONT HAVE THEM. I have your conversation that you never responded to me to either. Youre so pathetic for scamming over 8m. whatre you like 16? cant go out and get a job to make some money so you have to scam people for low amounts of gold? youre sick dude. LMAO. I love people like you. :D

Infactttt, GO AHEAD. post those screenshots RIGHT HERE, and on my thread when the mods clear it in the dispute section against you. ID LOVEEE TO SEE THEM. Ahaha.

you should buy from @@Donald Trump great guy to work with usual notify's you when he has in stock if he doesnt have available when u need them

Archived