Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dream 0n

Salient

Changed. Go eat sand.

Anyway, account has accumulated enough GP for another bond, and 99 WC is still the goal =)

I wasn't attacking you. I was just noticing something and reporting it in the thread. Sorry if you felt I attacked you by being the only one that noticed your account name was in the picture.

Good luck on not getting banned though with google caching and all.

Edit: Oh, I now see how you would've interpreted it the wrong way by my: "Anyhow, well done!". This was not a comment on you leaking your name, this was a comment on your progress.

• 2 weeks later...

Video series coming up gentlementz... OP updated with juicy details!

HOLY CARP just noticed got 29 smithing all from running f2p quest bot... Legendairy =D

Nice man, I think my breaks are still having problems, don't always work every 1.5/2 hours for 40 minutes like I've set up for it to do :( 

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...

Nice man, I think my breaks are still having problems, don't always work every 1.5/2 hours for 40 minutes like I've set up for it to do :(

Willing to bet you have your breaks running into your intervals. They start on the same timer I believe

Source: Had a similar issue when I started

Archived