Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dream 0n

Salient

998745_mage.png

Account now P2P, chopping magics/fly fishing!

​**Started using breaks!** Highly reccomend =)

Bruh, do you have a deal with jagex or something? Botted all those stats without breaks..

Bruh, do you have a deal with jagex or something? Botted all those stats without breaks..

he did take breaks but they were botting sessions like bot 1hr here log off or do something else non botted, then bot something else different area hrs later he's smart botting which is good if u smart bot in p2p money making methods bcuz its gives u good gp/hr if u have multiple accs

Going for 99 WC =-) Also updated main post ;D

Good luck with your progress, btw you put "in this bread" not thread xD, check your main post

In this bread I'll detail my progress & how I got here.

... am I the only one noticing his account name in the last progress image? Anyhow, well done!

Changed. Go eat sand.

Anyway, account has accumulated enough GP for another bond, and 99 WC is still the goal =)

Archived