Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Manly Fisher | AIO Powerfisher | Use it anywhere | Shift Dropping

Manly

Thanks for the feedback. I forgot to add that banking is only supported by the locations supported by the web. Also i will double check the code and push an update so the fix will be released in a day or two.

I fixed banking and have pushed the update but we just have to wait for a mod to push it to the SDN.

Great! Didn't expect a response to be honest, since this forum seemed kinda dead. Anyway thanks for letting us know :)

The bot doesnt work for me, it just closes after i set him up and click start.

Edit: Nvm, I'm just retarded, cook&drop doesnt work atm as stated, my bad :D Bot works great!

You did PERFECT!
    Fixed everything that was a worry, I'll post a proggy pic later on once I get a good amount in.

The only thing that would ever make this script any better would be:
    -Barbarian Fishing (Use-Rod interaction)

-Dragon Harpoon Special everytime it came up

Other than that, as far as I've seen, this script is flawless.
    Quite possibly my favorite scripter on the site.

Thank you~

EDIT: At 1 hour, the bot got caught in between the two docks standing still with the mouse move barely to the left and right approx 2 cm apart. Bot said it was "depositing fish" with nothing in inventory. 

You did PERFECT!

Fixed everything that was a worry, I'll post a proggy pic later on once I get a good amount in.

The only thing that would ever make this script any better would be:

-Barbarian Fishing (Use-Rod interaction)

-Dragon Harpoon Special everytime it came up

Other than that, as far as I've seen, this script is flawless.

Quite possibly my favorite scripter on the site.

Thank you~

EDIT: At 1 hour, the bot got caught in between the two docks standing still with the mouse move barely to the left and right approx 2 cm apart. Bot said it was "depositing fish" with nothing in inventory. 

Location?

Location?

Fishing guild, after I moved the character it proceeded fishing, until 5 minutes later, got caught again "Rotating Camera Randomly"

Fishing guild, after I moved the character it proceeded fishing, until 5 minutes later, got caught again "Rotating Camera Randomly"

Can't test, got no account to enter fishing guild. Sorry.

Dude this script is awesome. I know it may be a long shot but could it be possible to add a cooking option for trout and salmon fishing at the Barbarian Village then dropping the food and then go back fishing. It's just a suggestion to add to an already awesome script.

The paint doesn't seem to show when I ran the bot.

Must be a problem with your DreamBot. See if other paints work + there is fix on the forums somewhere but I cant remember where.

Archived