Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Adding mouse listener to script

Polymorphism

It possible to add this using the api? onMouse is deprecated and doesn't quite satisfy. This will be for dimming/hiding paint on click and move

edit: maybe i couldve defined this a little better.

I can implement MouseListener and MouseMotionListener just fine, however its all in my script class AND only works with input enabled. I like another route if possible

random question but do you have any idea how to use vpn on here? it says cannot connect to server everytime i log on using vpn, so the only way i can bot rn is on my actual ip 

It possible to add this using the api? onMouse is deprecated and doesn't quite satisfy. This will be for dimming/hiding paint on click and move

edit: maybe i couldve defined this a little better.

I can implement MouseListener and MouseMotionListener just fine, however its all in my script class AND only works with input enabled. I like another route if possible

If you don't mind my asking, what are you trying to do that requires tracking the movements of the script's mouse?

random question but do you have any idea how to use vpn on here? it says cannot connect to server everytime i log on using vpn, so the only way i can bot rn is on my actual ip 

Make a separate thread for that question.

lmao

You can add your own eventListeners to the client by calling....

getClient().getInstance().addEventListener(EventListener listener);

Tl;dr: make your own class that implements the MouseListener class, pass along anything you need (your painting class to determine clicking zones?) and you should be good to go!

I have a MoveablePaint class somewhere for a different client I was a part of, I will try to grab it real quick and get back to you.

Edit: in terms of input enabled/disabled, you would need to dig deeper in the Instance class I imagine. Perhaps it isn't accessible through means of API. However, I think if you add your own EventListener this problem won't apply anymore considering it doesn't take input enabling/disabling in consideration because it will be a listener for the ACTUAL mouse, not the Robot mouse.

If you don't mind my asking, what are you trying to do that requires tracking the movements of the script's mouse?

Make a separate thread for that question.

Not so much tracking as...interactive paints

You can add your own eventListeners to the client by calling....

getClient().getInstance().addEventListener(EventListener listener);

Tl;dr: make your own class that implements the MouseListener class, pass along anything you need (your painting class to determine clicking zones?) and you should be good to go!

I have a MoveablePaint class somewhere for a different client I was a part of, I will try to grab it real quick and get back to you.

Edit: in terms of input enabled/disabled, you would need to dig deeper in the Instance class I imagine. Perhaps it isn't accessible through means of API. However, I think if you add your own EventListener this problem won't apply anymore considering it doesn't take input enabling/disabling in consideration because it will be a listener for the ACTUAL mouse, not the Robot mouse.

THIS is what i'm looking for!! Was trying to find a way to pass my ScriptMouseListener into the client! Thank you

Not so much tracking as...interactive paints

THIS is what i'm looking for!! Was trying to find a way to pass my ScriptMouseListener into the client! Thank you

If you'd like, I could give you a trial of my horn grinder for a couple of hours, because I implemented a button pretty much exactly like what you're talking about in my script just by implementing MouseListener, and it works flawlessly. I've done it on many scripts, actually.

If you'd like, I could give you a trial of my horn grinder for a couple of hours, because I implemented a button pretty much exactly like what you're talking about in my script just by implementing MouseListener, and it works flawlessly. I've done it on many scripts, actually.

I appreciate the offer but I wont need it...actually what i need right now is dreambot to quit bugging out. It's back to not loading game or a black screen everytime --after it worked just fine for 1 day. 

I do it in many scripts myself, but am new to this api

Archived