Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$5.99] Manly Agility ☆ UNIQUE ANTIBAN ☆ AUTO PROGRESS ☆ BANKING ☆ WORLD HOPPING ☆ ROOFTOPS ☆ GNOME COURSE ☆ 1-99

Manly

38e9dc94ddf0d19ddb9174d5c52ec4b7.png

+190 marks

Been running flawless at canifis. There was some problems with missclicking at varrock but that might've been because I had max zoom but I changed it when I went to canafis.

Great script nonetheless =]

38e9dc94ddf0d19ddb9174d5c52ec4b7.png

+190 marks

Been running flawless at canifis. There was some problems with missclicking at varrock but that might've been because I had max zoom but I changed it when I went to canafis.

Great script nonetheless =]

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed the script.

It is vital to have the default zoom because it has trouble clicking the beginning obstacle.

Thanks for the awesome script! I've only ran it in canifis so far, but it was nearly flawless! The only issue it seemed to have was when a mark of grace spawned on the roof of one of the stores and my character fell/failed an obstacle before getting the mark of grace. When he would fall, he would run into the store and try to get the mark of grace that is on the roof instead of restarting the course and picking up the mark when he got to that part. If I took him back to the first step of the course it would continue like normal and get the mark. 

Thanks for the awesome script! I've only ran it in canifis so far, but it was nearly flawless! The only issue it seemed to have was when a mark of grace spawned on the roof of one of the stores and my character fell/failed an obstacle before getting the mark of grace. When he would fall, he would run into the store and try to get the mark of grace that is on the roof instead of restarting the course and picking up the mark when he got to that part. If I took him back to the first step of the course it would continue like normal and get the mark.

This will be fixed in the next version so about 2 or 3 days.

New feature incoming: World hopping when someone near you speaks.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived