Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$5.99] Manly Agility ☆ UNIQUE ANTIBAN ☆ AUTO PROGRESS ☆ BANKING ☆ WORLD HOPPING ☆ ROOFTOPS ☆ GNOME COURSE ☆ 1-99

Manly

05fi0CX.png

It is possible to leave this script alone with auto progress enabled and it will automatically go to the best course available. However, make sure to read the bugs section to see where auto progress will not work.

Courses supported:

• Gnome Stronghold
    • Draynor
    • Varrock
    • Canafis
    • Falador
    • Seers' Village
    • Need accounts with high agility levels to add more courses. PM me.

Instructions:

• Make sure you have not started the course yet or you have just finished an obstacle
    • Choose your course in the GUI and whether you want to bank for food or not. If you do, put your food name into the text field.
    • Enable auto progress depending if you want the script to auto go to the best course.
    • Toggle spam clicking.
    • Check whether you want the script to move the mouse to the screen after walking using the minimap.
    • Press the OK button

Features:

• Waiting for health when it is below 4.
    • Fast
    • Paint
    • Camera rotations
    • Good logic - knows which obstacle is next
    • Picks up marks of grace
    • Enables run
    • Walks to course if not nearby
    • Can survive course failures
    • Banking for food - script will stop once food runs out in bank
    • Auto progression - Will go to the best course automatically once available
    • World hopping - When someone near you speaks.
    • Toggle spam clicking

Bugs/Notes:

• For the Gnome Stronghold course, it might try to get in the pipe when someone is already in there, but it will recover.
    • It can't auto progress from gnome stronghold to draynor.
    • It can't find its way to the gnome stronghold course.
    • The script can get your character to die possibly depending on the path it takes when walking from one course to another when auto progress is enabled.
    • Sometimes it can mess up walking to the next course because of DreamBot's web.

Trials:

Get your 1 hour trial as soon as you want it by pressing 'Try' on the script in the SDN!

Price: $5.99 One Time Purchase

Purchase here: 

How does it function when zoom is all the way left? DreamBot requires the user to have default zoom set. Great release nevertheless! Will it be on SDN?

On 6/1/2017 at 5:31 AM, Hashtag said:

How does it function when zoom is all the way left? DreamBot requires the user to have default zoom set. Great release nevertheless! Will it be on SDN?

Zoom has to be default. Yes it will be on SDN, I was just waiting for the thread to be approved.

Super duper good script. Works 90% of the time which is better than the others I've tried .

90%? Whats wrong with the other 10%? :(

Just gets stuck every once in a while. it hasn't been much of a problem. I just check it every hour or so.

Which course? I submitted an update 2 days ago but it still hasnt been approved so its hard for me to remember what I changed. Ill let you know once the update has been pushed through so you can tell me if it still gets stuck.

Archived