Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Green Tanner [Auto Mule Support] | Free Teamviewer Support!

GreenTruck

when is linux support coming out, do you have a date on it? or is it still just in the list of to be done

also can you do this between different machines?

• 2 weeks later...
    On 1/22/2020 at 5:35 PM, Gnar said:

when is linux support coming out, do you have a date on it? or is it still just in the list of to be done

also can you do this between different machines?

Can't be done between machines. Haven't gotten to other OS's yet, will post when work is underway

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    1 hour ago, AleshaStyle said:

I cant actually access the purchase page for this script lmfao.

returns a not found error

The script is hidden from the store because of a refund request that was made for this script. I am talking with GreenTruck to get it back up in the store.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...

The payment link don't let me purchase says error link doesn't exist

EDIT just read the post above saying it got removed due to a payment dispute or something

On 6/23/2020 at 8:18 AM, Toneair said:

The payment link don't let me purchase says error link doesn't exist

EDIT just read the post above saying it got removed due to a payment dispute or something

This should have been added back to the store, i'll get in contact with Admins soon, will also test it to make sure it's working as it should before i contact admins ^^

Will update you tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived