Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Green Tanner [Auto Mule Support] | Free Teamviewer Support!

GreenTruck

It is working yes, running it as we speak, i have answered you on the other thread, please pm me here on discord so i can have a loot at what's happening.

odk why, but something the clients dont conect to eachother...

Quick question: For the muling to work what has to happen? Mainly, does the mule

1. Have to be on the same proxy?

2. Be on the same computer? (I have to running next to each other)

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Can I get a trail and I can figure it out myself lol :P

Quick question: For the muling to work what has to happen? Mainly, does the mule

1. Have to be on the same proxy?

2. Be on the same computer? (I have to running next to each other)

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Can I get a trail and I can figure it out myself lol :P

Trial granted, Same computer, the scripts "Talk to each other" on your computer. You can use a proxy, it won't affect it.

• 3 weeks later...

if i had money i would love to use this

when i am ready i will ask you for a free trial if you dont mind (atm i am doing things so i cant gold farm

• 3 months later...

V2.0 Released!

Changes:

1) Instead of just normal leather, you can now tan Normal/Hard, Red,Blue,Green, Black leather

2) Instead of the script choosing how often you should mule, you can choose the amount of hides tanned before you mule, the mule will still know when to log in to take the tanned items.

Can you make it so it's possible to transfer over a different amount of hides?

edit: Maybe possibly stamina pot support too :P

Different amount of hides has been implemeneted last update, you now choose how much you want to tan, i've just not updated the video =] . I could possibly involve running/stamina pots in the future

Archived