Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Green Tanner [Auto Mule Support] | Free Teamviewer Support!

GreenTruck

Glad to hear it, i'm fairly confident that it's "Flawless" if you follow the instructions well, but if you need help, let me know and i can tv you!

Thanks, could you make it changeable on when to mule? Just had 5 accounts banned before they could mule :(

Thanks, could you make it changeable on when to mule? Just had 5 accounts banned before they could mule :(

If you had 5 accounts banned before the first round muling, you're doing something very wrong, though f2p tanning is considered high risk botting,

I have used this script for a very long time, and they last quite a bit, always get over 100k Leathers per 7-10 bots , and then i just made a new farm the next day.

As to whether i can change the time it takes to mule, i think it's already too short of a time, roughly 90 minutes per run, doing it too often is also a bad idea, ban wise.

Future plans do include stating when to mule, but that's a long way away, telling the mule how much to trade over etc is a lot of code and will need extensive testing, if i do start working on that theory ill post here.

Thanks, keep me updated

If you had 5 accounts banned before the first round muling, you're doing something very wrong, though f2p tanning is considered high risk botting,

I have used this script for a very long time, and they last quite a bit, always get over 100k Leathers per 7-10 bots , and then i just made a new farm the next day.

As to whether i can change the time it takes to mule, i think it's already too short of a time, roughly 90 minutes per run, doing it too often is also a bad idea, ban wise.

Future plans do include stating when to mule, but that's a long way away, telling the mule how much to trade over etc is a lot of code and will need extensive testing, if i do start working on that theory ill post here.

Thanks, keep me updated

Ok no problem! & Yes it was probably due a flagged tut island script.

I ran another account more than 7 hour flawlessly so I don't blame your script at all!

• 2 weeks later...

Is the script working? :o

It is working yes, running it as we speak, i have answered you on the other thread, please pm me here on discord so i can have a loot at what's happening.

Archived