Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Green Tanner [Auto Mule Support] | Free Teamviewer Support!

GreenTruck

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to make an option to trade the slave more than just 1 inv full of hides at a time, than have the mule logout until the slave is done tanning all hides, which the mule will then login to grab the hides from the slave and give more hides and loot. For example, have the mule give the slave about 500-1000 hides to be tanned along with the money needed, then have the mule logout until the slave has tanned all hides, then log back in to grab the tanned hides from the slave, give another 500-1000 untanned hides to the slave and repeat. I've had the worst luck with mules that stay logged in....

Nevermind, That is how it works. For anybody who wants to know.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 5 months later...

Hi, just skipped to the last page here. But, is this available for Macs? (saw something about windows only on 1st page) Thanks in advance 

-trob <3

• 2 weeks later...
    On 11/8/2019 at 8:56 AM, im trob said:

Hi, just skipped to the last page here. But, is this available for Macs? (saw something about windows only on 1st page) Thanks in advance 

-trob <3

Hi there, no this won't work for Mac unfortunately

2 hours ago, GreenTruck said:

Hi there, no this won't work for Mac unfortunately

No worries, I appreciate you getting back to me though!! Have a good one

-trob

• 3 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Archived