Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • All Raids Rewards Giveaway - Twisted Bow, Claws & More

Alch

We're giving away a chance at winning any of the items in the inventory below twice a week. If you would like to participate: Visit www.BoglaGold.com and you'll be provided a popup from there!

How does it work?
    Twice a week we will be hosting a competition. The winner drawn will have a random chance at winning one item from the inventory.

How will I know if I won?

The draw will be streamed (on facebook), and the winner will be contacted on the platform they used to enter.

Random? How?
    We will be shuffling our inventory. The winner will choose a number between 1-28 corresponding to a spot in the inventory. The Gleam draw, and the prize selection will be live streamed on Facebook.

How To Increase Your chances of winning:
    Use YOUR referral link instead of our link & provide it to your friends, clan mates, etc. before they stumble across this.

post-50-0-27244200-1496070020_thumb.jpg

Good Luck! 

bit.ly link is broken!

Link broken :(

:doge:

Fixed, sorry guys!

Archived