Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Where do you workout?

Whopper

Mostly in the sports performance center near my house since it's free. Some days I go with a few people to my other friends house who's a certified crossfit trainer where we do stuff in his garage.

Mostly in the sports performance center near my house since it's free. Some days I go with a few people to my other friends house who's a certified crossfit trainer where we do stuff in his garage.

Oh that's interesting. Did your friend compete in the CrossFit Games or possibly a more local event?

Oh that's interesting. Did your friend compete in the CrossFit Games or possibly a more local event?

He's going to attempt to next year as he just had a kid last month. He's only 23 so he's got plenty of time to continue training :P

He's going to attempt to next year as he just had a kid last month. He's only 23 so he's got plenty of time to continue training :P

Oh, sweet! Well, if he makes it into July let me know. I'll be on the lookout! :)

Archived