Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • SpeedShop Services![NMZ~Sandcrabs~questing~Power Leveling]

LANCER

What I offer: NMZ/Sandcrabs, Questing, Power Leveling, Custom Accounts ECT.
    First person to make a graphic for this tread will receive either
     1.) a 5 hour nmz afk training (about 300k xp)
    2.) A negotiable rate for a couple quests being done or some power leveling of your choice. (Currently I do not do farming)
    All Pricing will be discussed over skype or via pm. Please record all interaction with me as so will I with you to know the account is safe. 
    Can use a middle man if you want (you pay the fees).
    You will always go first with payment, If failure to go first without a middle man you will be put onto a Blacklist.
    Always ask for a pm once added on skype to make sure of no imposters.
    TOS: 1.I am not responsible for any bans during/after the service.
    2.I have the right to decline any order.
    3.You must not change password and must not login during the service, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
    4.You should move gold to another account before the service. Make it easier,for us both!
    5.We never go first to anyone.(unless we use a Middle Man)
    6.You must change password after we done the service . 
    7.If a service cannot be done due to an emergency, You will get a partial refund that depends on how much of the service we get done.

Speed Shop Services!

post-51-0-33264600-1495997423_thumb.png

Archived