Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What logic makes a script better than others?

ahmatowal

So, me and few friends are working together to make a few scripts for fun and practice some of our knowledge. We're running into problems thinking about how two scripts that do the exact same thing can be so different in the sense that one is worse than the other. We're mainly talking about ban-rate. We understand that a script can be inefficient, but what makes a script less bannable? Is it the randomization of actions? Or is it the writing of human-like randomization? So we kind of have an idea, but we want to hear from some other scripters' inputs about the topic. What's the idea behind some of your scripts in regards to anti-ban? I had a hard time wording this question so that it was clear, so hopefully I got my point across.

A big thing is how many people are using a certain script, as well as a certain client. With dreambot having a smaller userbase than its nearest rival, generally bans should be lower as long as the scripts on each client are similar in efficiency 

But as stated already, make scripts that can handle anything you throw at it and dont get stuck..or if it does get stuck it needs to self-identify and stop itself or bring in some sort of failsafe

• 1 month later...

This is not true, I had a bot stuck for 97 hours last month because I didnt put any items on it and my Script did not have a stop, I was gone for a weekend and its still alive until today

is it still alive?

Archived