Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • #1 AIO Professional Services | Questing | NMZ | Hand Trained |

Kimbo

➡   All services are done BY HAND and NO BOTS are used during the entire process  ⬅
    NOTE: I am doing my best to finish orders as fast as possible & I don't give time frame

Payments accepted: OSRSGP / Cryptocurrency

I am available for:

* Questing

* Powerleveling

* Pest Control

* Nightmare Zone

Terms of Service
    Give me a unique password that no one besides you knows
    Do not leave any valuables on the account that won't be needed for the service
    You must change your password after the service
    You have to pay full amount in the beggining
    Once the order has been started you may not log in without my permission, doing so will result in termination without refund
    You may not change the password once the order has been started, doing so will result in termination without refund
    If you decide to cancel the order you will not receive a refund
    Do not give me accounts that have been botted a few days ago, I do hand training and that can flag me, or get you delayed banned for your botting, but in my hands
    Making order you automatically agree with the T.O.S

• 2 weeks later...

Please use the bump button, it is there for a reason.

If you're running multiple threads in the market (not sure if he is) you cant =\.

Please use the bump button, it is there for a reason.

If you're running multiple threads in the market (not sure if he is) you cant =\.

Archived