Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller Warriors Guild [Bronze to dragon FAST] [Customizable antiban] [Flawless, SLEEK GUI!] [Food] [Potions] [Looting] [Banking] [Token & Cyclops support] [Defenders AND Great XP]

Im A Baller

The script is working great and got me a rune defender easily. There is only one issue I have found:

The script has lost my mithril armor two times now on the way to a rune defender. I'm not sure if it drops it or what happens because I have not been watching the script either time that it happened... and then, of course, the script gets stuck. the console had no errors.

It may just be an anomaly caused by my bank setup or something but I don't think so.

Did you discover what the cause of this issue was?

• 2 weeks later...

I just purchased this script and it seems a bit buggy.. not really happy with my purchase atm. the main problem im getting is when collecting tokens it trys to click the armour piece then the platform but cant seem to click the platform so it goes back and clicks another armour piece and it does that almost endlessly. :/

I'm not too sure what you mean by this - would you be able to send me a screenshot via PM? I'd like to fix the bug that you're having ASAP :) 

I'm not too sure what you mean by this - would you be able to send me a screenshot via PM? I'd like to fix the bug that you're having ASAP :)

I'm sorry im just an idiot it's working fine now, just realized I scrolled in on my mouse wheel a bit and it messed everything up. Great script :)

I'm sorry im just an idiot it's working fine now, just realized I scrolled in on my mouse wheel a bit and it messed everything up. Great script :)

Glad to hear it's working for you! :) If you have any problems, just pm!! :D

Glad to hear it's working for you! :) If you have any problems, just pm!! :D

Would it be possible to make it finish the kill you have animated even if you run out of food? otherwise it would have to reclaim the armour set from the npc.

Would it be possible to make it finish the kill you have animated even if you run out of food? otherwise it would have to reclaim the armour set from the npc.

I will look into this. Thanks :) 

• 2 weeks later...

How does this work with breaks?  Does it support breaks? Or get broken with breaks? (for example, if it breaks during armor-killing, will it lose the armor? or break properly) does it end if no armor? Does it bank for a spare if it loses one?

Can I please have a trial?

Edit:  basically.  Using a different guild script, and have this exact issue.  It is break-related I'm imagining (damn breaks).

The script is working great and got me a rune defender easily. There is only one issue I have found:

The script has lost my mithril armor two times now on the way to a rune defender. I'm not sure if it drops it or what happens because I have not been watching the script either time that it happened... and then, of course, the script gets stuck. the console had no errors.

It may just be an anomaly caused by my bank setup or something but I don't think so.

Archived