Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller Warriors Guild [Bronze to dragon FAST] [Customizable antiban] [Flawless, SLEEK GUI!] [Food] [Potions] [Looting] [Banking] [Token & Cyclops support] [Defenders AND Great XP]

Im A Baller

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

The script is working great and got me a rune defender easily. There is only one issue I have found:

The script has lost my mithril armor two times now on the way to a rune defender. I'm not sure if it drops it or what happens because I have not been watching the script either time that it happened... and then, of course, the script gets stuck. the console had no errors.

It may just be an anomaly caused by my bank setup or something but I don't think so.

• 3 weeks later...

No worries! :) Just post when you'd like one

I'll likely add a few of those in a coming update as well (especially the looting one, that sounds like a really good idea).

If you like the script, it really does help to rate it on the store or SDN! Glad you like the script, buddy :)

can i get a trial too?

Archived