Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller Warriors Guild [Bronze to dragon FAST] [Customizable antiban] [Flawless, SLEEK GUI!] [Food] [Potions] [Looting] [Banking] [Token & Cyclops support] [Defenders AND Great XP]

Im A Baller

Ironically, pin will run out before I get to use the trial but meh... I'll just buy it. Seems to be good quality :)

*edit* renewed members just to try this out, and I love it. Runs totally smoothly thus far, and I definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to stock up on defenders or even just have another method to train that looks legit.

I have found a few additions that would be awesome to have though:

1. An option to bury the bones
    2. A "add all high value items" button that adds all the rare items and valuables, and maybe even some stackables like coins or black knives (This one would be by far the most useful because it takes me 5-10 minutes to add all the items I want)
    3. An option to buy attack, strength, and defense pots from the shop.
    4. Secondary weapon for special attack
    5. An option to equip new defenders as they are acquired
    6. An option to alch items that have alch value higher than nature rune cost

Even without those though, this script is sick as fuck.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Hey, may I please have a trial? :D NVM Sorry I can't get in yet, thought it was attack, strength and defence totaling 130 not just attack and strength!

Hey, may I please have a trial? :D NVM Sorry I can't get in yet, thought it was attack, strength and defence totaling 130 not just attack and strength!

No worries! :) Just post when you'd like one

Ironically, pin will run out before I get to use the trial but meh... I'll just buy it. Seems to be good quality :)

*edit* renewed members just to try this out, and I love it. Runs totally smoothly thus far, and I definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to stock up on defenders or even just have another method to train that looks legit.

I have found a few additions that would be awesome to have though:

1. An option to bury the bones
    2. A "add all high value items" button that adds all the rare items and valuables, and maybe even some stackables like coins or black knives (This one would be by far the most useful because it takes me 5-10 minutes to add all the items I want)
    3. An option to buy attack, strength, and defense pots from the shop.
    4. Secondary weapon for special attack
    5. An option to equip new defenders as they are acquired
    6. An option to alch items that have alch value higher than nature rune cost

Even without those though, this script is sick as fuck.

I'll likely add a few of those in a coming update as well (especially the looting one, that sounds like a really good idea).

If you like the script, it really does help to rate it on the store or SDN! Glad you like the script, buddy :)

Archived