Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for a good VPS

Manager

Hi, have you tried TransIP yet? Good, stable custom VPS but on the other hand it's also pretty expensive..

Back in the days I used to run a bot farm with their VPS but I quit because it cost a lot. However, the quality is very nice and worth it if you can earn the costs back.

Nocix has dedi servers for dirt cheap but this low price reflects their customer support. (The trade off)

The only thing about them is that you have to set up everything yourself (installing java, desktop environment, etc) 

Hi, have you tried TransIP yet? Good, stable custom VPS but on the other hand it's also pretty expensive..

Back in the days I used to run a bot farm with their VPS but I quit because it cost a lot. However, the quality is very nice and worth it if you can earn the costs back.

Mmm yeah too expensive

that is what you call stealing 

Excuse me?

Nocix has dedi servers for dirt cheap but this low price reflects their customer support. (The trade off)

The only thing about them is that you have to set up everything yourself (installing java, desktop environment, etc) 

I'll look into it! :)

Archived