Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Should I get my Marine corps Tattoo

Buddy Nugs

Hi,

To make a super long story short, 

I was in the USN and USMC for an aggregate total of 6.5 years until i was medically discharged.

I only spent 2.5 years in the Marines, and I have a self confidence bipolar issue with getting a golden globe and anchor tattoo.

I guess I feel I don't deserve it.

How do you guys feel about it?

Don't listen to these negative trolls, YOU put the time in, YOU put the hard work in, no one else did, you earned that tattoo, the fact that you waited this long is beyond me, but you should 100% get that tattoo and be proud of the 6.5 years you put in.

Hi,

To make a super long story short, 

I was in the USN and USMC for an aggregate total of 6.5 years until i was medically discharged.

I only spent 2.5 years in the Marines, and I have a self confidence bipolar issue with getting a golden globe and anchor tattoo.

I guess I feel I don't deserve it.

How do you guys feel about it?

Yes, exactly what 7804364 said 

Don't listen to these negative trolls, YOU put the time in, YOU put the hard work in, no one else did, you earned that tattoo, the fact that you waited this long is beyond me, but you should 100% get that tattoo and be proud of the 6.5 years you put in.

Even tho Kimbo's comment was funny asf, this is the advice you should take buddy. I'd say you earned the right to do what the fuck you wanna do. Respect for serving man.

Don't you have other marines to talk about this? And not a Runescape botting/black market forum?

Personally I respect the dangerous work you did, but not the patriotism behind it. As for the tattoo, It was a part of your life, but do you want the rest of your life to reflect on that? It's totally personal so It's really up to you.

Archived