Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Range Guild

(33 reviews)
    9.99 USD
    DreamBot's # Range Guild script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag
    Features
    Extremely fast Fast ranged experience per hour Active customer support Requirements
    Atleast 40 ranged level Instructions
    Make sure NPC attack options are hidden in game options Make sure ESC closes interfaces option is enabled in game options Gallery

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/5510-⭐-range-guild-lots-of-xphour-18-hour-proggy⭐/

About # Range Guild

DreamBot's # Range Guild script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

Features

• Extremely fast
    • Fast ranged experience per hour
    • Active customer support

Requirements

• Atleast 40 ranged level

Instructions

• Make sure NPC attack options are hidden in game options
    • Make sure ESC closes interfaces option is enabled in game options

Gallery

VqCr4LM.png

NJtis9S.png

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/5510--range-guild-lots-of-xphour-18-hour-proggy/

pure9

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Been using this script for about 5 months now and its working great! Haven't had an issue yet. Keep up the great work Hashtag!

Link to review
    matter1212

works flawlessly!! I would love the ability to drink a range pot.. (but tbh idk if that makes you get a higher score anyway haha).. great script and hasn't gotten me into any trouble!

Link to review
    blackhatmagi

Script works great, just wouldn't recommend using for longs periods of time. Couple hours here and there with breaks would be best bet.

Link to review
    cntryboy303

There is not a ton of range xp scripts out there to raise your level quickly, this script works great and levels you up rather quickly!

Link to review
    Arcnidia

This is the first script I have ever purchased. I could not believe just how efficient and flawless this script works. I would 100% recommend this script. It is very evident that hashtag is an amazing scripter and even better an active scripter! Go with hashtag, no more paying for abandoned non-working scripts!

Link to review
    RO635

The is the first script I've purchased on the site.

Everything seems to be working great so far, I'm averaging about 35k xp an hour which is helping grow my range pure pretty fast. Would recommend this script!

Link to review
    Theorems

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Solid script, could use a bit more anti-ban though (misclicks, random pauses and such).

Link to review
    distraction

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The script works nearly flawlessly. This is actually the first script that I've used on the dream bot client that I'm able to leave running for multiple hours without babysitting it. The xp per hour is about as good as you can possibly get. The developer is quick to respond to posts on the thread for the script, so if you have any issues or questions you can get them answered in a reasonable amount of time. Amazing script, 5 starts, will buy from this scripter again.

Link to review
    deantpg1991

Works like a charm clicks instantly 45k+exp an hour 40-75range in like a day or something soooooooooooo dam good :D

Link to review
    IVtez

All in all good and flawless script. Just don't run it overnight and you wont get caught by Jagex.

Link to review
    Legatus

Great script, Fast, and near flawless. Would only recommend a tad more anti-ban!

Link to review
    soupsoup

Great script. useful for a pure that does not want to go up in hitpoints.

i advise you to stop the speed at 8 in your GUI. because 9 and 10 are slower than 8 for me.

thank you

Link to review
    East Buddah

Works fantastic when you follow his instructions! Currently topping 40.5k exp/h. Ran it over 4 hours while I was away from home and came back to 3 ranged levels :D

http://prnt.sc/eeet6g

Link to review
    jerk1079

Amazing script, flawless and runs fast!

Link to review
    rsrose

Great human like movements, rapidly gained range levels and no flaws at all.

Would recommend to all who need those range levels.

Link to review
    mjcx

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

having trouble getting the script to click on the competition judge to start a game

other than that it does everything else

i have no other arrows just coins and tickets

default zoom and fixed screen on

attack options are hidden

already brought it, confident in your skills to script

Link to review
    kneegrowz

Just bought #1 RangeGuild and it really is #1 extremely easy range xp without the hp for my dbow rusher <3

Link to review
    Twistedform

Script works perfectly, achieved many ranged levels.

Link to review
    AlanTheGUy

I would just like to give a quick review on this script, I have owned it for about a month now it is one of the best range guild scripts I have used. 30-40k xp per hour never messes up make sure you have bronze arrows in you're inventory when you start and the script will work perfectly also if you want to give the script a try before you buy it ask for a free trial! keep making great scripts man.

Link to review
    kubiczirkonia

got me pretty high range with no ban amazing script

Link to review
    Dust Angels

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This script is great and very convenient. I've gained tons of range xp here while on afk. Went from 40 to 80 range in less than a week! I strongly recommend this script.

Link to review
    zenterian

Good script, Botted from 40 - 70 range with this script.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.