Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# NMZ

(101 reviews)
    39.99 USD
    Dreambot's # Nightmare Zone script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag
    This script is trains your stats at the minigame with huge xp/hour and gp/hour. Ask for a free trial. This script has an active developer.
    See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/5398-⭐-nmz-168-hour-proggy-best-xphour-rock-cake-prayer-flicking-banking-power-ups-⭐

About # NMZ

Dreambot's # Nightmare Zone script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

This script is trains your stats at the minigame with huge xp/hour and gp/hour. Ask for a free trial. This script has an active developer.

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/5398--nmz-168-hour-proggy-best-xphour-rock-cake-prayer-flicking-banking-power-ups-

tejasv

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

love this script 5/5 used it to get 89-97 range so far, going for that cape, thank you hashtag<3

Link to review
    blackhatmagi

Took a little fiddling around with the settings, but works like a charm

Link to review
    Cj1010

In my honest opinion Hashtag makes the best scripts on Dreambot. I own 6 of his scripts and they are all flawless. Hands down this script is my favorite from Hashtag. I love this script. This script turned my cat into a damn lion, my fish into a shark, and my account into a god. Got me many 99's, and all without bans. Would definitely recommend this.

Link to review
    tweeksy7

This script, in combination with your sand crabs script, has gotten me maxed in combat on more than one account. This works pretty much flawlessly and I am happy with purchasing any of your scripts before and even in the future shall i ever need them. I havent ran into any problems while i have used it. :) 

Link to review
    Larppijare

Utterly amazing script!

A big fiver for this one.

Runs flawlessly with melee and range, haven't tried magic tho.

130k combat xp/h with praypots, overloads and absorbs.

Perfect!

Link to review
    eFuzR

works every time can run for hours never had a ban

Link to review
    Leon

Works great so much customisation, getting rates of 60k+ xp/h without D'haroks!

Link to review
    East Buddah

Great script! Maxed 2 accounts with this breaking every 4-6 hours

Link to review
    Zrmullerusn

By far the best script I have ever used. Got me 99 Strength and 99 ranged flawlessly. I ran the script between 5-7 hours daily for about 5 days a week and had my skill capes within no time with zero bans. I've also accumulated over 30 million NMZ points. Best script on the SDN. HANDS DOWN.

Link to review
    Sintrocity

so far seems to be running perfect

Link to review
    smiledanny

wonderful script! Got me two 99's no issues at all. Break mechanics are great as well as the antiban.

Link to review
    Almonds

My go-to solution for botting NMZ; I have owned this script for nearly 2 years and haven't experienced a ban yet. Simply be diligent with your botting hours and you'll have reached your goals in no time! 

Link to review
    Uglygod

I have used #1NMZ since 2016 on multiple accounts getting 6+ 90+ skills. As far as I know none of the accounts i have used this bot on have been flagged or banned because of it. It is legit the only script i feel 100% safe botting on my valuable accounts. Thank you Hashtag for making a great script.

Link to review
    flyingweener

Once upon I time, I did this manually.  Lo and behold, I found this script and since I've been running a couple of Hashtag's scripts I thought I'd give  this one a spin. Works flawlessly and has been working great for me for a couple of months already.

If you're looking for an easy NMZ automation tool, look no further. 

Link to review
    Wuenderwumen

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Rated 5 Stars because:

1) Script is reliable, trained for almost max combat stats with just this script. 

2) Good break & contingencies handling- logs out when no arrows/ no coins in coffer. Break durations are followed closely.

3) Efficient xp/hr. up to 120k str xp/hr (using full obby, obby cape, dboots, ddef, fury, cb bracelet)

4) No probs with rock cakes/ overloads etc.

Recommendations for future updates:

a) have option to flick quick prayers as well- users can customise quick prayers to have rapid heal, piety(or rigour) and prot against melee. This will maximise the over xp and time in nmz.

b) smoother specs, while on power surge, sometimes script doesn't spam click specs but instead has a few hits where it hits normally. (if this is an antiban feature I am ok with it)

c) top up coins in coffer/ buy arrows from GE (useful). 

Parting words:

Overall one of the best and most reliable scripts I've seen in my years of botting. Kudos to hashtag for a great job done. Bravo! 

Disclaimer:
    I'm not in anyway related to the scripter and botting is against the rules. Bot smart not hard.

Link to review
    bhf

In short this script is awesome.  

I've been running it for 10-12 hours/day without many hiccups.  Highly recommend to anyone looking at a near flawless script for NMZ.

Link to review
    Mrboysog

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Has the bot gone down at the moment? it isnt working and wont start when i run it. it was running fine last night

Link to review
    coorongcola

Great script, good for gaining points or just farming levels.

Link to review
    mahavana

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Works pretty much flawlessly, easy to customize for different setups and to avoid patterns.

Its break system works really well and collects potions and re-enters without a problem; easy to setup and let it run for the day to play a few games.

Very happy :)

Link to review
    deadruin1991

I've only been using it for a few days but it has already gotten over a mil of xp in NMZ for me as well as about 400k in points for the game. My account is not a high level as of yet with it having 65 attack, 50 strength, and 73 defense. it has gotten me 15 levels in attack and 7 levels in defense, and to be honest I don't know how many in hit points. Before I bought this I was manually going in and using the dwarf cake on my own then having a auto clicker for prayer flicking, it wasn't doing to great i would only be able to be on for like an hour or so and my hitpoints would still increase sometimes. After getting this it was able to keep me in for at least 4 hours and the first time I used it, it got me around 400k xp while I was at work. nI really like this program for the simple fact that it supports the dwarf cake method as well as prayer flicking as well as using a specific amount of absorption potions. All in all this is great for people who work 10-12hr shifts and want to be able to keep up with their friends online in levels. and for $10 to have something that could potentially get you 99's in combat without you having to grind out your precious spare hours to game, I say its a steal.

Link to review
    Fat Clouds

Well I bought the script yesterday and only botted 4-5 hrs that day between a couple hour breaks and was soft banned it was a nice script but not worth using again.

Link to review
    lol hacked

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I tried the free trial worked fine now I'm having trouble it keeps logging me off

Link to review
    MasterCookie

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Best script for dreambot ive seen, 5/5

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.