Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# NMZ

(101 reviews)
    39.99 USD
    Dreambot's # Nightmare Zone script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag
    This script is trains your stats at the minigame with huge xp/hour and gp/hour. Ask for a free trial. This script has an active developer.
    See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/5398-⭐-nmz-168-hour-proggy-best-xphour-rock-cake-prayer-flicking-banking-power-ups-⭐

About # NMZ

Dreambot's # Nightmare Zone script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

This script is trains your stats at the minigame with huge xp/hour and gp/hour. Ask for a free trial. This script has an active developer.

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/5398--nmz-168-hour-proggy-best-xphour-rock-cake-prayer-flicking-banking-power-ups-

PC Principal

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Probably the best public script on DreamBot. 99 atk, str, def, and hp easily and now working on range. I've used this for 18+ hours a day at times with no issues at all. Thank you, Hashtag. :)

Link to review
    HaasieB321

Awesome script, works completely as advertised.

Link to review
    tommanwd

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Needs some fixing , after every nmz game it stands at the coffer doing nothing untill I pause the script and click on the ground. Also xp gained / xp/hour is broken.

Link to review
    uo1000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

For anyone interested in this bot do not buy it!!!! dont get me wrong this bot is awesome, for 10$ its worth it but right not. The bot needs to be updated badly !!!! my bot gets stuck trying to dring the dream potion. Also my bot miss clicks a lot and seems like it gets confused when trying to go to the bank and restart a dream. Please update this bot because it really is an awesome bot. its currently at 2.33 so if it is still at this update dont buy it. just wait for an update then it will be worth the 10$.

Link to review
    reforcer96

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

great script worked great, but then i got banned for two days since my bot was stuck trying to drink the potion to get in the dream it constantly messes up getting in it and when to black demons spawn and get in a certain position it wont attack them and i get logged out, great script otherwise please try to fix these mistakes.

Link to review
    boss2017

It was working great but it isnt working for some reason right now randomly. It isnt taking out the right number of overloads and absorption potions and it isnt drinking the potions correctly. Please fix! <3

Link to review
    hembss

Very good script!

Link to review
    mattygert

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Hey Hashtag, listen im a huge fan of all your scripts and all of them have been working flawlessly for me for the past couple months. But this script has just been messing up horribly. It constantly misclicks the spec bar and ill end up specing with my SS and attacking normally with my dds which was supposed to be my spec weapon. It constantly rock cake until 2hp, and since you have to guzzle your cake instead of just the eat option to get back down to 1hp, it just ends up endlessly spam clicking the "eat" option which ends up screwing up my whole trip and makes me need to restart the bot. Maybe one in about every 5 trips i get lucky and it works out. Though, All reading this aside from hashtag, dont consider this a "bad review". Hashtags customer service is known to be out of this world good so im simply leaving this comment so he can get back to me with a fix for all these bugs soon. Looking forward to hearing from you hashtag. I will update my rating once this is resolved

Link to review
    abdullahh

So far the this has been one of the best bots I've ever used. I've run it for 9-10+ hours a day and it's been working almost flawless! Worth the purchase for sure.

Link to review
    Fiinlay

Incredible script, worked great for me using rockcake, definitely worth purchasing, Hashtag is an amazing scripter

Link to review
    Alextehgg

4/5 as I think It may be a easy fix, if you cant fix this please may I get a refund as it will be useless to me, once it comes out of a trip it gets pots everything perfect... goes and sets up another nmz but then struggles clicking the vial? doesn't click vial just stays their clicking like a bot.

Link to review
    duderandom

script is working well after client updates :) excellent script hash, is it possible to add piety flicking with dharoks? that would be really really good. thanks again for such a good script :)

Link to review
    joocool84

works great! no issues so far.

Link to review
    maddenefex

Love this script, supports EVERYTHING you can imagine.

ROCK CAKE METHOD TOO!

God tier script, fast responses.

Lifetime customer of your scripts,

Thank you.

Link to review
    Nidge

Been using this script for a while now, countless flawless 6hr+ runs with upwards of 90k exp / hr. 10/10 would recommend.

Link to review
    minelas

Really enjoyed, great script.

Link to review
    amazonking111

just purchased the bot and everytime it goes to bank to withdrawl prayer pots it just withdrawls and stands there because the bag is already full with empty vials. other than that it works really well

Link to review
    ajstlaj

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

great script while in NMZ. however, one major flaw i found with it is once all my prayer potions run out, the bot gets stuck a the bank, attempting to withdraw another 28 prayer pots but cannot do so because it failed to drop or deposit the empty vials from before. with this one flaw fixed, it would be my favorite script from my favorite scripter!

Link to review
    joksteer

Simply the best nmz script! works damn fine!

Link to review
    Trollie23456

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I loved the script so far, i have been using it for less then a day now. But i would like to see a simple, Quit scripting after (input Hours)

Link to review
    Lastscion

Great NMZ Bot, probably the best I've tried!

Worth the $$ for sure.

Link to review
    sarahkitty

Great script, had a great time leveling ranged so far, can't wait to try with DH soon!

Link to review
    reapermg

Pretty much does exactly as advertised! Make sure you know how to set up NMZ and you're good!

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.