Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# NMZ

(101 reviews)
    39.99 USD
    Dreambot's # Nightmare Zone script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag
    This script is trains your stats at the minigame with huge xp/hour and gp/hour. Ask for a free trial. This script has an active developer.
    See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/5398-⭐-nmz-168-hour-proggy-best-xphour-rock-cake-prayer-flicking-banking-power-ups-⭐

About # NMZ

Dreambot's # Nightmare Zone script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

This script is trains your stats at the minigame with huge xp/hour and gp/hour. Ask for a free trial. This script has an active developer.

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/5398--nmz-168-hour-proggy-best-xphour-rock-cake-prayer-flicking-banking-power-ups-

Tjtheking1

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

c98178cd8b8ae3700403979eb8d93265.png

I was sceptical about botting, never have I botted before nore did I fully trust bots,

After looking deeply into what I wanted to be my first bot I did the elimination of what I wanted to train the most/what would be the most beneficial, after looking into a numerous amount of different combat related training scripts I decided on this NMZ script to be the one that I would try out, I firstly did the 24-hour trial which ran without a hic-up, thoroughly impressed I decided to take the leap and buy the full version, not knowing ban rates or anything.

I decided to go all out till I acquired a 48-hour ban and then stop, well, I never got banned, therefore I never stopped, now sitting on 62 hours, only a small amount of experience left till hitting my 99 Attack goal I am sat here having put no effort in almost at my goal, Sleeping, Working, Eating.. still gaining experience,

Would definitely recommend this bot to anyone, 100% reliable.

Thankyou.

Link to review
    BigBoiScrip

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great script. I had the trial for 1 day and had to buy it. Works flawlessly I have yet to run into any problems yet.

Link to review
    jamal zulfiqa

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

i am a Vet Runescape player, and have been playing since 2003. In the past i have had many accounts of high levels, but after the release of OSRS, i was back to zero,starting from scratch. Luckily i found #1 NMZ, after reading the reviews of this script i had to get registered to Dreambot. Tried the trial version for and it was better than i had expected, after buying it and using it for two weeks, i already have high level voiders, zerks and an awesome main! The scriptor is super responsive and accepts feedback of all kinds, for improvement and encouragement. This script has a great anti bot system. I bot on all of my accounts, including my main and i am still getting awesome results. I go to work worry free as i am not wasting any xp, and the risk of being banned is close to zero! would highly recommend trying the Trial version. I 100% guarantee you will like this script!

Link to review
    redmaster16

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

This script runs flawlessly, me and a friend have both used it and have both had it reach 30-40 hours of login time over the xmas. Works perfectly with no imperfections.

Link to review
    mikser

easiest xp, flawl. bot

Link to review
    Mog

This script is great for maxing out your account melee stats. I have achieved 99 in all melee stats from this script, in a little over 2 months.

I was impressed with the options that are available on this script, a person at any combat would be able to use this to train their melee stats. It includes 1hp dharok, using prayer potions and praying melee, or anything else you could think of. Definitely a great buy for anyone who wants to max their melee stats.

Link to review
    trickshot12

I bought this bot for $9 and I can say that it was very carefully scripted. This bot is absolutely amazing and safe to use. Its going to get me 99 range within a week. Its great and has a simple UI. Everything you could wish for in a NMZ bot!! 11/10!! :D

Link to review
    chris242242

Its a very good script, i can run nmz flawlessly

Link to review
    Sositax

Very good script i use to bot at nmz 4 hrs a day and its very good to get good stats =)

Link to review
    chuck norris

Smooth, safe and easy script for massive experience and Nightmarezone points! I vouch! :D

Link to review
    Farquaad

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Perfect script for NMZ, works perfectly for dharoks/melee pray methods I've tried. Haven't had any problems. Spec support is great. Thank you!

Link to review
    Scrivus

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This script is excellent!

If you have the right setup, this script will give you a lot of NMZ points and XP without costing you more than the entry fee!

There are a few small things I miss though:

• It doesn't remember your recent settings.
    • I would like a little bit more verbose info like XP/hr, Points/hr etc.
    • It doesn't allow you to let it get Absorption potions and Overloads from the store and from the tankards automatically.
    • It seems it sometimes crashes when you enable a check on Power-ups. (Power Surge at least)

Even though, this script is great! Let me also list the pros:

• It will provide a profit even if you're using absorptions with overloads.
    • It prayer flicks your health so with a Dharok armor set and a dwarven rock cake this will reap in the XP.
    • It has a nice display over the chat box which displays a progress bar till next level and your XP gained.
    • It can use any weapon as a secondary special
    • It will keep running until your potions run out.

I will keep using this for a long time!

recommended 5/7

Link to review
    luukje333

Very nice script, have no problems!

Link to review
    nukkumatti93

fell in love at the first minute trying out this script, works perfectly! 99 range here i come ;)

keep up the great work!

Loistava scripti! suosittelen kaikille <3:wub::D

Link to review
    Pugaa99

Script took some getting used to but thanks to the amazing customer support I got it figured out! Amazing script racking up points in NMZ for me. It has all the features advertised and does such a good job at executing them.

Link to review
    josh11840

Works good runs smooth got my 99 in no time thanks man keep up the good work

Link to review
    juanrossi

I've runnd the script since release, it had some minor bugs at the start but @Hashtag fixed them in less an a day.

Script runs smooth and has all the features as it's stated in his topic.

Awesome script, awesome customer service

Would def buy more scripts of him. 5/5

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.