Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# NMZ

(101 reviews)
    39.99 USD
    Dreambot's # Nightmare Zone script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag
    This script is trains your stats at the minigame with huge xp/hour and gp/hour. Ask for a free trial. This script has an active developer.
    See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/5398-⭐-nmz-168-hour-proggy-best-xphour-rock-cake-prayer-flicking-banking-power-ups-⭐

About # NMZ

Dreambot's # Nightmare Zone script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

This script is trains your stats at the minigame with huge xp/hour and gp/hour. Ask for a free trial. This script has an active developer.

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/5398--nmz-168-hour-proggy-best-xphour-rock-cake-prayer-flicking-banking-power-ups-

imlunar

everything works great, i just cant figure out why it wont use super combats?

Link to review
    italics_rs

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

script runs great features work as they're supposed to. no complaints great work 👍

nmz.png

Link to review
    DrDeath

Fantastic script. 
    been running all day

Link to review
    theshmu

Works flawlessly, love all the options.

Link to review
    loplaria

Has to be one of, if not, the best script I have bought for DB. Works flawlessly and is easily "leavable". 10/10 would recommend for melee training. I've been using the script about 3 months and have gotten max melee and racked up around 45 mil NMZ points. 

Link to review
    SmokeLoud

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So I have been using this for a few days now, flawlessly for 12-18 hours a day. Everything it says it does, it does. If not, it is something you have configured incorrectly.  I am using DB2, and the script preforms nearly flawlessly. It will leave early if you run out of overloads, which originally confused me. This actually just maximizes your XP gains though. So a great addition after thinking about it. This script is DOPE. I will be checking out more scripts from hashtag. Can safely say he knows his stuff! Thanks Hashtag!

Link to review
    masonLear

got me 99 strength in no time, big props to hash for his awesome scripting skills and responsiveness. Off to go grab some range and hp levels ;)

Link to review
    itsjustnelis

8c7d0dc60c9a89a53d862c113a9cbfe8.png

5th day using this bot 5-8 hours a day, its working perfect! sometimes it doesnt register the dharoks axe when its below 75 but if you just restart the script it works perfect again, def recommended!

Link to review
    mikeoxloong

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

this script has a couple minor bugs that I've noticed while watching the bot run over a longer period of time, has a hard time clicking the power-ups at times and when choosing the force corner positioning, the script can bug out and continuously click off the map to the north, other than that this script is fantastic and trustworthy, I would definitely spend the money again.

Link to review
    idkluv

Such a reliable and smooth script. Definitely worth the small price :) 

Link to review
    finalhero

Definitely recommend this script got me a lot of EXP in a few days <3 it

Link to review
    DoobieDoo

· Edited by DoobieDoo
    update

As of 11/9/2019 the script is still working great. I've used it on one of my main accounts for almost a month with no issue. (5 hours a day, 0-30 min breaks in between matches) 

Link to review
    mysterious

Purchased after 24 hour trial and still working spot on , highly recommended :D

Link to review
    grant_horn

Got me loads of 90s levels thanks hashtag

Link to review
    pure9

Just bought the NMZ script and so far it has ran flawless! Hashtag has made some of the best scripts! Keep up the great work!

Link to review
    jkim653

love this script! get average of 1m exp a day with no breaks and still havent gotten banned!!

Link to review
    ehh

Used it for a few different accounts to train range, works great. If you're looking for a nmz bot i'd recommend! 

Link to review
    kirilas

Perfect script! Works flawlessly, did many runs in nmz and never failed. Break timers/potion supports/anti-botting features and etc.. Just as the title of this script says number 1.

Link to review
    RayJZ

I absolutely love this script - all the irritating little nuances that you find with a less professionally made script don't happen here - "it just works."

Link to review
    ricksanchez

Just bought the script today and it has been great so far. One answer I haven't found is how to disable automatically using a weapon's special attack. I'm using BP and absorption method - does anyone have an answer?

Link to review
    tryformoney

great bot, recommended to a few of my friends already. best script ive used

Link to review
    Nottz

This bot has worked flawlessly for me from day 1. Could not be more satisfied. Continuously running with your chosen settings, almost no chance of ban if used modestly. The script itself is very good. Great work!

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.