Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Magic

(35 reviews)
    14.99 USD
    DreamBot's # Magic script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag
    This script is AIO and supports following features: Stun alching, enchanting, superheating, teleporting, splashing. This script has an active developer.
    See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/4792-⭐-1-magic-aio-stun-alch-humidify-plank-make-enchant-superheat-splash-teleport-always-updated-⭐/

About # Magic

DreamBot's # Magic script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

This script is AIO and supports following features: Stun alching, enchanting, superheating, teleporting, splashing. This script has an active developer.

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/4792--1-magic-aio-stun-alch-humidify-plank-make-enchant-superheat-splash-teleport-always-updated-/

alextreem

its cool but for plank making sometimes the mouse is clicking randomly in the map and you start to run all over the place while making planks, it just kinda feels like you will be spotted.. if it could stop doing that it would be great.. players are running after me because i move.. i look suspicious

Link to review
    DarkUSaplinU

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This man made a perfect script and me thinking there was something broken asked for help! But turns out I was the stupid one!!! I had an outdated java... But the script author quickly solved this problem that I had in mere seconds after seeing it. I rate this exactly 5/5 for quality and 6/5 for customer support. I'll definitely buy other scripts of his!

Link to review
    xrtw

0-80 going well, thanks

Link to review
    Flabby Fukr

Flawless, fastest magic xp youll get from any bots on the web. Cheers m8

Link to review
    Dinosaurs

Another top quality script! Works flawlessly.

Link to review
    lDJlJoey

Good script! Does exactly what it’s intended to do

Link to review
    Bucket

The best magic script I have used in a while. So happy I spent a couple dollars for this gem. 

Link to review
    chowkebab

bought this one, didnt even feel like need to trial because the community vouch for this guy and it didnt disappoint!

fantastic work

Link to review
    lukey372

Had 2 accounts 1-80 magic easily! Amazing script.

Link to review
    Phorbidden

this fucking script is the shit I got like 42 to 94 magic within the week of getting it. was getting over 125k an hour stunning.

Link to review
    Natural God

This bot will get you to 99 with several different methods. The only issue I ever had was the tele-alch task can be a little to fast if you don't have your alch item far enough away from the high alch spell. Have gotten 99 magic on my main and currently working on it for my alt. Overall it works as expected & advertised by Hash, If you are looking to get 99 magic with EHP, then look no further.

Link to review
    corey_trevor

Works as a great alternative to an autoclicker for high alching. Can't wait to test out stun alching!

Link to review
    aklyaku

Awesome script! Got me 99 magic without any problems, would recommend! 

Link to review
    ayyzee

Awesome script. No bugs. Easy magic XP 5/5

Link to review
    h3llza77

Possibly one of the best scripts I have ever ran. I have done some some extensive 8-14 hour sessions without getting banned. Only until I used some crappy free script did I get banned. Since the magic spells layout has changed this script has had some bugs that need to be worked out, but I'm positive @Hashtag is working on a solution.

Link to review
    Dabson

125k/hr tele-alching at camelot. This is amazing. Good stuff as always. 

Link to review
    8NR

Used various functions for hundreds of millions of exp with no problem. Great script. 

Link to review
    Ben

Very good :) used to 70-75

Link to review
    blackhatmagi

Only used for a bit to get some mage levels with TPs and alchs. Worked great for a couple hours at least, haven't needed more mage levels since.

Link to review
    cntryboy303

I have used this script on several accounts with no issues! The script has ran flawlessly and has so many options! This script will certainly get you to 99 magic.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.