Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Magic

(35 reviews)
    14.99 USD
    DreamBot's # Magic script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag
    This script is AIO and supports following features: Stun alching, enchanting, superheating, teleporting, splashing. This script has an active developer.
    See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/4792-⭐-1-magic-aio-stun-alch-humidify-plank-make-enchant-superheat-splash-teleport-always-updated-⭐/

About # Magic

DreamBot's # Magic script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

This script is AIO and supports following features: Stun alching, enchanting, superheating, teleporting, splashing. This script has an active developer.

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/4792--1-magic-aio-stun-alch-humidify-plank-make-enchant-superheat-splash-teleport-always-updated-/

cntryboy303

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have used this script on several accounts with no issues! The script has ran flawlessly and has so many options! This script will certainly get you to 99 magic.

Link to review
    Cj1010

In my honest opinion Hashtag makes the best scripts on Dreambot. I own 6 of his scripts and they are all flawless. This script got me 82 magic from alching. Made some money and did it without any bans. Would recommend.

Link to review
    Leon

Amazing, love all the options absolutely love the Tele-alch option keep it up dude

Link to review
    beans123

Been using this for a while now. Used alch, superheat and enchanting and encountered no issues at all. 

Link to review
    ZestyPelican

Works great, did exactly what I needed it to do - and has a great user friendly GUI & skin!

Link to review
    East Buddah

Great money making script! Requires no requirements besides starting cash!

Link to review
    Zrmullerusn

Want 94 mage? Done. Want 99 mage? Done. Want to do more than alch? Well you can do almost anything mage related with this script, and you can do it without a ban. Got 94 mage on my main with this and 97 mage on a sacrificial account as well. Did I mention that I enchanted emerald rings from 50-97 on that account as well? All whilst avoiding the dreadful ban. 2 thumbs up on this one. Always up to date.

Link to review
    Stitch

On the road to 99 magic with this script. Currently 96 with no problems! 5 stars for that

Link to review
    aweelillad

Incredible bot, used for many many many hours to accumulate over 50m profit from this bot alone using humidify. Also got from 50 to 93 magic thus far with no bans what-so-ever. A+++

Link to review
    Uglygod

#1 Magic has worked flawlessly for all of my needs thus far. Splashing, alching, teleing, tele aching and stun alching all work perfectly. Hashtag is a great scripter and for a cheap price, leveling magic has not been easier.

Link to review
    abdullahh

Don't suicide bot with it, a very good mage bot tho.

#hashtagsbotsarethebest
    Link to review
    Manippul

Excellent job, loving the script, runs SUPER smooth.
    Link to review
    marola

#qMagic Is the best magic bot that i see in the moment
    Link to review
    99 r4ng 0wns

Outstanding script, no point getting any other magic related scripts... This has [size=4][b][u]everything[/u][/b][/size]! :D
    The UI is simple yet effective
    There are no negatives to this script.
    Gained loads of mage exp already and plan to continue :)
    Link to review
    Machiavelli

Splendid script, get's everything I need done.
    Link to review
    TheHinges

Purchased this script primarily for the enchanting, but all of the other functions work like a charm as expected from Hashtag :)
    Link to review
    Farquaad

Best script for Mage XP right here!
    Curse-alching, enfeeble-alching and stun-alching is working wonders for me, 140k xp with enfeeble-alch and 170-180k with stun alch!
    Buy this script if you want to get your mage level up quickly.
    Link to review
    Carlosvaz

[size=5][font='comic sans ms']G[/font][/size][font='comic sans ms'][size=5]ot 85 magic from 45 in 2 days! Very nice script, its the best i ever used before! [/size][/font]
    [size=5][font='comic sans ms']#keepitupman! :wub:[/font][/size]
    Link to review
    chuck norris

Can complete many different tasks and does so flawlessly! Extremely fast and smooth magic experience per hour!
    Link to review
    zenterian

awesome script i achieved many magic levels from this script and i havnt even been banned on any account :)
    Link to review
    mattlawd

Purchased this script with the intention of using the plank make spell. The script was not functioning properly when I first got it. However, I contacted the author and he issued a fix very soon after. That's the kind of service that is needed and for that 5/5.
    Link to review
    regicide3342

Despite all of his other scripts being good, I was a bit sceptical about an AIO magic script as I've had some bad experiences with AIO scripts in the past. This one however, is incredible.

I've had no problems whatsoever; The script runs smoothly for hours upon hours without any trouble. The sheer amount of features is stunning as well. I would recommend this script to anyone who would like to get their magic up as the quality anti-ban makes account suspensions nearly nonexistent if you just bot in a smart fashion.

Thanks again for an excellent product!
    Link to review
    mpxgold

The magic script works perfectly, had some help initially over skype, great guy to deal with and I look forward to his future work :)
    Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.