Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Magic

(35 reviews)
    14.99 USD
    DreamBot's # Magic script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag
    This script is AIO and supports following features: Stun alching, enchanting, superheating, teleporting, splashing. This script has an active developer.
    See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/4792-⭐-1-magic-aio-stun-alch-humidify-plank-make-enchant-superheat-splash-teleport-always-updated-⭐/

About # Magic

DreamBot's # Magic script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

This script is AIO and supports following features: Stun alching, enchanting, superheating, teleporting, splashing. This script has an active developer.

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/4792--1-magic-aio-stun-alch-humidify-plank-make-enchant-superheat-splash-teleport-always-updated-/

Cj1010

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In my honest opinion Hashtag makes the best scripts on Dreambot. I own 6 of his scripts and they are all flawless. This script got me 82 magic from alching. Made some money and did it without any bans. Would recommend.

Link to review
    Leon

Amazing, love all the options absolutely love the Tele-alch option keep it up dude

Link to review
    beans123

Been using this for a while now. Used alch, superheat and enchanting and encountered no issues at all. 

Link to review
    ZestyPelican

Works great, did exactly what I needed it to do - and has a great user friendly GUI & skin!

Link to review
    East Buddah

Great money making script! Requires no requirements besides starting cash!

Link to review
    Zrmullerusn

Want 94 mage? Done. Want 99 mage? Done. Want to do more than alch? Well you can do almost anything mage related with this script, and you can do it without a ban. Got 94 mage on my main with this and 97 mage on a sacrificial account as well. Did I mention that I enchanted emerald rings from 50-97 on that account as well? All whilst avoiding the dreadful ban. 2 thumbs up on this one. Always up to date.

Link to review
    Stitch

On the road to 99 magic with this script. Currently 96 with no problems! 5 stars for that

Link to review
    aweelillad

Incredible bot, used for many many many hours to accumulate over 50m profit from this bot alone using humidify. Also got from 50 to 93 magic thus far with no bans what-so-ever. A+++

Link to review
    Uglygod

#1 Magic has worked flawlessly for all of my needs thus far. Splashing, alching, teleing, tele aching and stun alching all work perfectly. Hashtag is a great scripter and for a cheap price, leveling magic has not been easier.

Link to review
    flyingweener

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Got 3 accounts to level 99 without much of a hassle or a bot ban. Need I say more?

Link to review
    thuggz

Good quick bot, could probably use a few tweaks especially with stun alching, it got me a 2 day ban but i guess its a pretty dumb thing to bot, wouldnt advise using alch tele etc, apart from that its a good bot
    Link to review
    0nyx92

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members
    i got this script for stun alching an elemental balance, and I read it was supported, but its not detecting the elemental balance. And yes, I activated the balance so it should have shown up and an option to curse on
    Link to review
    yodog007

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members
    This script is awesome, the only minor problem is that when you're stringing jewelry, it takes about 10 seconds for the bot to click the spell to start going. Is there a way to fix this? Hashtag, has anyone else experienced this? Let me know.
    Link to review
    penfold96

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member
    Doesn't work for Dragonstone amulets that are strung, starting the script just deposits them in the bank then stops.
    Link to review
    Richy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members
    Great script, quick to reply to pm's I would definitely recommend it to friends!
    Link to review
    Straws

Did 90-94 magic stun alching. Script runs very smooth & works well! Definitely worth the purchase.
    Link to review
    greggreg69

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members
    The alching does not work for the yew longbow u? Please could this get fixed or potentially a refund D:?
    Link to review
    grassystains

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members
    Got me 99 Magic!

Another happy customer (:
    Link to review
    supersss5

Gotta say, stunalching is pretty damn perfect. I'm currently grinding 150k/hr xp flawless. Very happy overall, will be barraging noobs soon
    Link to review
    abdullahh

Don't suicide bot with it, a very good mage bot tho.

#hashtagsbotsarethebest
    Link to review
    Fiinlay

Been using the alching with a secondary spell of enfeeble then stun, got from 60-90 magic, currently getting 150kxp/h - great script!
    Link to review
    Manippul

Excellent job, loving the script, runs SUPER smooth.
    Link to review
    jgyori29

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member
    Works great but having issues banking :/
    Link to review
    Pros:
    [list]
    [*]Not buggy
    [*]Smooth
    [*]Simple
    [*]Effective
    [*]Doesn't cover chat
    [*]Best magic script
    [/list]
    Cons:
    [list]
    [*]No anti-ban - doesn't look human-like (received temporary 2-day ban, luckily)
    [/list]

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.